IGNORED

Where to play at Hilton Head

Note: This thread is 5559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My annual mandatory business trip this year is going to be at Hilton Head [touchdown & 2 point conversion!!] & I'm taking a week of vacation afterward.

I'm not that interested in $200 rounds of golf, but there must be some great & also affordable tracks thereabouts.

Any ideas, details?

905T, 9½° driver
Hyper X, 15° 3-wood
PT585H, 17° 2-hybrid
3DX RC, 20° 3-hybrid
Eye2, 4 â LW Circa '62 #2

My annual mandatory business trip this year is going to be at Hilton Head [touchdown & 2 point conversion!!] & I'm taking a week of vacation afterward.

My favorites are Hilton Head National, and Fazio at Palmetto Dunes. Both are very reasonable green fees.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Thanks a bunch!

Is Tin Cup the only one who knows anything about reasonable [& excellent] courses at Hilton Head?

905T, 9½° driver
Hyper X, 15° 3-wood
PT585H, 17° 2-hybrid
3DX RC, 20° 3-hybrid
Eye2, 4 â LW Circa '62 #2

The problem with Hilton Head is that the best courses like "sesession" are private. I played Burkley Hall which is also private...other tha hilton head national im not sure...

When you get to Hilton Head... go to a golf store and look for a Hilton Head Golfer Guide... it has coupons for the Ocean Course at SeaPines as well as a few other discounted tee times.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Note: This thread is 5559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!