IGNORED

Tiger

neudi
Note: This thread is 6527 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Now that his father has passed on do you think he will be back sooner than the U.S. Open. I know that many people don't believe so but he took a leave to be with his father and the U.S. Open is over a month away. Will he be back?
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I think he'll be back, cause the way hes going to think about it is this is what Earl would have wanted him to do. I see him coming back soon, practicing his ass off, and being more hungry then ever to win this one at Winged Foot for Earl (And ill be there to see it) (Had to add that in there)
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

He'll be back. That's what he does. That's what Earl would have wanted. It will be interesting to see what happens to Tiger. Will he put golf before all as Earl wanted or will he decide that family is more important because time with them is fleeting?

TaylorMade r7 Quad Driver 9.5 Neutral Stiff
TaylorMade r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Neutral Stiff
TaylorMade RAC OS Graphite Stiff
TaylorMade RAC Black Wedges 52, 56, 60 degrees
TaylorMade TPA VII PutterMaxfli Black MaxHome Course

Tiger will win the US Open for his father. I'm sure of it.

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

Tiger will win the US Open for his father. I'm sure of it.

I hope you're right- I'll be there to watch it, and it would be an amazing story to watch unfold. But aren't you one of the Sand Trap Staff that predicted a strong showing for David Duval at the Masters?

Hehehe.
In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

• 2 weeks later...
Tiger will definitely be back mentally and physically stronger and fitter than ever, and of course he will be back to his amazing ways on the golf course, he is always hungry for more success and you can see it when he plays, he is an absolute genius, and i wouldnt be against him winning the 3 remaining majors and topping the money list again, your the man Tiger!

Note: This thread is 6527 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!