IGNORED

Paddy at Augusta?

Paddymaster
Note: This thread is 5505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mr. Harrington is a class act, a fierce competitor and he's smart. I would predict a top 10 finish, probably in the top 5 and certainly a possible win. He's got the game to do it and he's not as intimidated by Tiger as so many others are.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I think he'll win the Master's. If not this year, soon. But I really like his chances this week.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I'm surprised at the lack of Paddy coverage going into this year's Masters. He hasn't played well so far in 2009, but it's clear his game is pretty close to coming around. And for crying out loud, he won the last two majors. I fully expect him to finish in the top 10. I'm not certain he will win, but he will be there on Sunday.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm surprised at the lack of Paddy coverage going into this year's Masters. He hasn't played well so far in 2009, but it's clear his game is pretty close to coming around. And for crying out loud, he won the last two majors. I fully expect him to finish in the top 10. I'm not certain he will win, but he will be there on Sunday.

Yeah, I don't get why he doesn't get much media coverage.

Being Irish, I certainly hope Padraig wins again!

He hasn't been playing that well this season, but he tends to produce the goods when you least expect him to! He's proved that he has what it takes down the stretch in a major. It would be great to see him do it again with Tiger back in the field.

-----------------------
Golf Predictor Guru
-----------------------

That was a bad break when his ball moved because of the wind. He would've made another birdie if it wasn't for that.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Missed a shot because of wind and horseshoed the 18th. Unlucky, but still at -2 and can definately take it away.

Tomorrow will be interesting with a lot of the best at -2, -3 and -4. Tiger, Phil, Paddy, Villegas, Stricker, Garcia, Furyk, Ogilvy, Stenson. That's 8 of the top 10 on the official golf ranking.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Missed a shot because of wind and horseshoed the 18th. Unlucky, but still at -2 and can definately take it away.

I'm not sure if chad campbell will keep it up, though he has before, but i think kenny perry is the biggest problem. But, hey it's anyones game

Note: This thread is 5505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!