IGNORED

Two crazy shots today!

NickDarius
Note: This thread is 5508 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Played a great for me round today, 91 (+19)

Had two crazy cool shots happen.

First was a drive off the tee that got a crazy bounce and rolled out and 40-50 yards.

I normally carry around 225-235 with a high ball flight, so not too much roll out usually for a total of 240-250, but this on was within 50 yards of a par 4 345 yard hole!!! Too funny to see the look on everyone's face when the ball just shot forward and rolled forever.

Second was a par 3 protected by a water hazard. I mishit it and it actually skipped in the water once to pop onto the fringe just a few feet away from the green. I couldn't believe it, and it definitely wasn't intended, but I was glad for it! My brother-in-law could not believe his eyes!!!

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Nice! I had a similar one to your second. I was on a water protected Par 3. I miss hit it and it bee lined for the other side of the water. It dropped just before the far "shore". The way it plopped into the water I was sure it was gone. I guess it didn't taste good because it shot out like it was sour! It just plopped right onto the rough on the far side, happy as a clam!

LD F Speed 9.5 Driver Stiff
MX 700 3W Stiff
MP Fli Hi 2, 3, 4
MP 52 5i-9i
MP-T 47.06, 51.06, & 58.10 White Hot XG Teron Putter ProV1x ShoesQUOTE:"I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones" - Terry "The Wedge Guy" Koehler

Note: This thread is 5508 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!