IGNORED

what the ???? You low handi guys oughta love this

sioutdoors
Note: This thread is 6555 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To day went out for a 9 holer. First hole, toped 3 iron to 150 yards to green,caught a flier with PW and hit over the green into the street and careened into a car lot. Second hole slice it into with in 10 yards of a big plate glass window. Third hole sliced into the trees, toped to with in 100 yards. Fourth hole hoked left of the green with 5 iron, chunked two pitches, 5 on a par 3. 5th hole sliced into the next fairway not once but twice, two tops later 125 yards out. Sixth hole yet another slice into the next fairway, pitching wedge into the tree. Seventh hole short par three (109) bladed and sliced a gap wedge right of the green, although i almost pitched it in. *th hole bomb down the middle hell yeah, but got about a foot of role. It was so good i wanted to hit more like it, nope the pop up hooks later (and a lot of walking) pitching wedge two 8 feet of the flag. Yep my first green of the nine. Ninth hole short par 4 (247) 5 wood 30 yards left of the green, pitch into a tree full of honey bees, They scatter and i subsequently scatter away from them. A couple of minutes later a chunked pitch another pitch 20 feet by the hole and two puts to make it a 55. Now for someone who gets 3 or 4 green in a nine and usually finds the fairway (5 0f 7) and is fairly accurate with short irons and wedges and most of the time shoots low 40 high 30, i think this day sucked. I think i would have been better of taking the 11 bucks for greens fees and went to the Dairy Queen. I had thought about joining this course But after almost hitting a car in a car lot, almost breaking a window and pitching into a tree full of honey bees i think a better look for something out of harms way.

Driver-Wilson Deep Red II .428 shaft (stiff)
3 Wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
5 wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
3 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(17*)
4 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(21*)5-PW-Wilson fat shaft52-56-68 Degree wedges- Wilson HarmonizedPutter- Top Flite Mallet

i dont care what your handicap is, that sounds like you had a preety tough day!

Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

Sounds like you putted fairly well.

A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

had 1 three put two 2 puts but most inside 10 feet i made, which is like trying to polish up a turd

Driver-Wilson Deep Red II .428 shaft (stiff)
3 Wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
5 wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
3 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(17*)
4 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(21*)5-PW-Wilson fat shaft52-56-68 Degree wedges- Wilson HarmonizedPutter- Top Flite Mallet

The good news is you can only do better the next time out...right?
My Bag
Driver: Dunlop Invicta 10.5˚ (Graphite Shaft)
3&5 wood: Lancer Oversize (Graphite)
Irons: Titleist 990 (Steel)
Wedge: Ram FX 57˚(Graphite)Putter: Ram Accubar AB-2Ball: Nike Juice

ouch!! that sounds like a ruff round of golf.. Head straight to the 19 hole and get a draft.. or two.. call us in the morning..

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

Note: This thread is 6555 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!