IGNORED

callaway is the best!

polodinks
Note: This thread is 5465 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i have to admit im a titleist man all the way but ive always had callaway drivers..... today was what clinched it that callaway has a outstanding customer support and warrantee..... today me and my cousin we both have
ft-i drivers...... today he was hitting the driver really good and after 3 holes his driver sounded really weird but still drove the ball great...... by the 4th hole he hit another great drive but there was 1 more thing that came off the tee box..... it was the fusion carbon fiber cap on the back of the driver...... not like it tore apart but it separated at the glued seams on the face and flew away i got both pieces and we shared my driver..... i called callaway and they said i could either wait untill they find a replacement for his driver or they can upgrade me to a new ft-iq driver at no cost...... I WAS LIKE WOW ok....... they have fixed my old biggest big bertha many of times even as old as it is....... sorry for the long post its just im happy with callaway big time and figured i would share

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Callaway customer care is top notch. Not to say that other companies aren't.

RZR Hawk 9.5

Diablo Tour 3W

RZR X Hybrid 21
09 X-Forged 4-P
X-Forged 52/56/60
Byron Morgan 007

I agree they go above and beyond to keep they're customers happy. Big upgrade too an FT-IQ for an FTI great deal at no costt who would pass that up!!

In my bag:
Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 10* N
Fairway wood: Big Bertha Diablo 15*N
Irons:Big Bertha 06' (3-PW)
Wedge: Sandwedge 56*Wedge: Lob 60*Putter: White Hot XG#1Ball: Big Bertha Diablo , HX Hot Bite, Warbird

I am glad to hear they have great support in case anything happens with my new X-22's

What's In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11s 9* w/ Fujikura Motore F1
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11s w/ Mitsubishi Fubuki 
Irons: Taylormade R11
Wedges: Titleist SM4 Vokey 52.08, 56.11, 60.04 
Putter: Odyssey Metal-X #9
Ball: Taylormade Penta TP5

I've heard nothing but great things about Callaway's customer service. I'm gonna look really hard at Callaway for future club purchases.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

I am glad to hear they have great support in case anything happens with my new X-22's

They replaced a 8-10 year old X-12 7 iron for me that had snapped at the hosel. I swear the replacement club was brand new.

No questions asked, they paid for shipping both ways. I was blown away. That experience was most definitely a deciding factor in my current irons purchased. I also called them prior to buying these irons to confirm the factory serial number/shaft/lie combination. I bought them from Ebay. The seller provided the number prior to me bidding, I gave the number to Callaway, they confirmed the specs that I provided, including the birth date of the clubs. Callaway does things right, that's for sure.

Very good to hear!

I bought my first set of "brand-name" clubs last year when I got some nearly new 2006 Big Bertha Irons off of Ebay.

I've been very impressed with the clubs and I've become quite the Callaway fan.

Good to hear they have awesome customer service backing their products.

Congrats on the new FT-IQ!
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

Add me to the list of Callaway support fans. In my particular case, my X-20 tour 6-iron got a decent sized ding in the face. The prevailing theory was that a small rock must have gotten embedded in the cover of a range ball I hit (it definitely happened at the range, while hitting off a mat).

In any case, you could definitely make the argument that it wasn't Callaway's problem, but not only did they offer to fix/replace the club, they paid the shipping costs (UPS 2-day both ways). The turn around time was very quick as well.

In fairness, I've worked with support from TM, Ping, and Titleist and never had an issues. I still give the edge to Callaway, however, because of the quick shipping.

The golf industry as a whole offers outstanding support, most likely because competing brands offer what are for the most part functionally identical products. One bad customer service experience is probalby enough for most of us to move to another brand. The golf companies definitely understand as much.

My Website: Qwowi Golf

In my Atlas Bag:
Driver: R7 SuperQuad 9.5° VS Proto 65-S
3+ Wood: G10 4 Wood: G10 Hybrid: 585H VS Proto 80-SIrons: X-20 Tour 5-PWGap Wedge: Vokey 200 Series 52°Sand Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 56°Lob Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 60°Putter: Bettinardi BC1

Amen to what everyone said about callaway having good C.S. I had a x460 driver that started rattling. I called them not thinkin they would do anything about it. Instead they sent me a Hyper x 460 with an upgraded shaft, no questions asked. It was by far the best experience i have ever had with the C.S. department of a big company. Free shipping and i had a new, upgraded driver in less than a week.

Carry Bag
Hyper-X 9 Degree Stiff
Redline 13 Degree Stiff
Halo 19 Degree Hybrid Stiff
BH-5 3-PW Stiff SV Tour 52 Degree Stiff Rac Chrome 56 Degree Stiff Scotty Cameron Oil Can Santa Fe 33" Burner

I broke my own 7 iron last year and called them to get the shaft replaced... they had me send the broken club to them (they paid shipping), replaced the shaft for free, and sent it back at absolutely no cost to me.

I guess he made me promise not to break any more of their clubs, but that's hardly a cost.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 5465 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!