IGNORED

Titleist Performance Institute (Free Video)

iacas
Note: This thread is 6856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I won't belabor the point or verbally wish that I had $10k in loose cash to attend the Titleist Performance Institute , but I will say this: if you write to them, and request the free DVD based on the fitness shows they did for The Golf Channel, they'll send it to you.

I got mine today. Took about a month or two, but hey: free! And I've watched a few minutes of the thing: It's ten 22-minute shows, each of which covers a different portion of the golf swing and exercises you can do. One show (3, I think) for example covers flexibility, another lower body strength, etc.

I recommend everyone write in and request the video. Tell 'em The Sand Trap sent you!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pretty cool. I think I'll do just that!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Took about a week.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
Mine came in the mail yesterday. Took about a week.

Nice! That's fast. Very cool.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Could you please post the email add for them? My lack of flash plugin will not let me go past the initial splash screen. Thanks so much.

It's an automated email directly from webpage to their email system. From what I remember they didn't have the site posted. But, my memory isn't the best. Here's the direct link, maybe this will work?

http://www.titleistpi.com/contact.asp

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Just got my reply and its in the mail.Thanks for the site.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• 2 weeks later...
Got it in mail today took a week and looks pretty neat

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator
Just ordered mine although I may be about 5 months too late. Has anyone been to the TPI? That is the first thing I would do if I won the lottery.

I haven't been, but I hope to visit in the next year or two. They have some pretty reasonably priced packages. The rumor that it's a minimum of $10k is a myth.

The DVD is great. Also be sure to watch TGC, as they just started airing the second season.

A quote from the US site:

"TPI Experiences start at $4,000 per attendee".

To have the "Ultimate package" which includes the following for those who dont know anything about it is 10'000 British Pounds (approx 20'000 US dollars).These were figures given to me by the factory in the UK.Here's a tit-bit of golfing indulgence :

3-D Motion Capture Body-Swing Analysis
6-Camera Video Swing Analysis and Recommendations by cofounder Dave Phillips
Complete Physical Evaluation and Custom Exercise Program Design by cofounder Dr.Greg Rose
Foot and Shoe Analysis and FootJoy Precision Shoe Fitting
Ball Testing and Recommendations
Driver Testing by Steve Mata from the tour staff who conducts more than a thousand driver fittings per year for tour staff members. Driver will be built on site for customers
Iron testing by Larry Bobka who has custom fit all of Titleist 's tour staff with their irons. Full set of clubs will be assembled and custom built by our tour department for next day delivery
Wedge Testing and Custom Fitting recommendations with Bob Vokey himself who will custom fit your new wedges to suit your specific requirements
Putter Testing and Custom Putter built by Scotty Cameron himself who will be available to give you a complete putting evaluation normally reserved only for tour professionals.

Etc Etc Etc if you want to have a few "add-ons"

10.5 deg Titleist 905T.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
TaylorMade 200 3wood.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
19 deg Taylormade rescue-mid with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Callaway 3-PW X-16 Pro series with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Cleveland 56+60RTG/Custom 34" Yes! Sophia/Pro-V1syershulver1@msn.co.uk

Note: This thread is 6856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!