IGNORED

Honeymoon ideas?

sp33d
Note: This thread is 5473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'd care if I were you since you're spending your money toward it. JMO

I could get married by elvis and wouldnt care, it's her day. I show up, get it done, eat get drunk, fornicate wildly.

I'll look into NM, never thought about hurricane season..

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

I guess I'm one of those people who thinks that honeymoon is the one opportunity to go absolutely all out on a holiday. After all you only do it once, right? My wife and I went to South Africa and it was fantastic.

Try to look somewhere abroad, the irony of swine flu is the hysteria around it means you can probably score a great deal to Mexico.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

i got married this past November myself and my wife and I went to Costa Rica on our honeymoon. It was a great overall trip as we did alot of activities (fishing, horseback riding, snorkleing, zip lines, rainforests, white water rafting, hot springs, etc) and we managed to sneak in one round while we were there. It was a very reasonable price for the week and it was all inclusive which worked out well. i would suggest doing as much together as you can while you are away, and not worrying about the golf. concentrate on starting off your marriage on the right foot and it will work well for you in the long run.

also i dont mean to brag, but it would be hard to beat my proposal..........in vegas in a suite at Paris overlooking the "eifel tower", with a great bottle of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries. haha!

good luck and hope everything turns out well for you both.

sex?

kidding, only half heartedly that is

I would go somewhere like Oregon.. Always liked it up there. The beaches are a bit colder, but the people are much nicer. lots of cabins and such that you can rent and just hide away for a couple weeks...

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

It may be worth just looking at a cruise in Hawaii. That's what I did. It was the trip of a lifetime. Now, with the ecomony and such, I would guess that cruiselines might be trying to fill some empty cabins.

We chose Norwegian 7 day cruise, saw 4 islands, with plenty to do and world class cuisine.

BTW, I planned on playing Kapalua with my brother and Dad when we visited Maui. A few weeks before the trip, I found out the course was closed due to them re-doing the greens for the Mercedes. Crap!!!

Cruise Ship.

Not worrying about anything but waking up in the morning is a great feeling.

In my Staff bag:
Bazooka HP-5 Driver 460cc
Bazooka OS HP-5 3/5 Woods
Jmax QL Irons 5-PW (Graphite Stiff Shafts)
X-tour Gap Wedge 52* X-tour Sand Wedge 56* Lob Wedge 60* Rossa Daytona 1 Putter

hmm good ideas, ill look into them. I dont know that i could be trusted in cancun :)

Cool that sounds like an awesome idea, I'm assuming since its a condo it has a kitchen? good good (evil smile) she can get a head start on cooking muhahaha.

You sound like a catch lol. I predict you will be honeymooning in divorce court.

You sound like a catch lol. I predict you will be honeymooning in divorce court.

lol, nah she knows how I am, we've lived together 5 years. I wouldn't cheat on her but I have wondering eyes. I'm also a better cook than her :)

I hate cruises, some thing about them idk. I cant stay awake last one I went on I was literately asleep 22 hours out of the day... I don't get "sick" but I sleep, I do the same thing when I'm going charter fishing. I'm not sure what it is.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

lol, nah she knows how I am, we've lived together 5 years. I wouldn't cheat on her but I have wondering eyes. I'm also a better cook than her :)

Just teasing.

Take her wherever she wants to go imo. Gl and congrats!

Yeah probably not, I'm a broke ass. esp after this damn wedding, my god I'm (hoping) I never have to go through this tourture ever again.

My Wife and I paid for our own wedding. I wrote checks for $10 for each of the Altar boys. Had they cashed them that day they would have bounced! We had to open envelopes before we left for our honeymoon to get some loot.

Try the honeymoon capital of the world, Niagara Falls. (Although I've been there and have no idea why it's the Honeymoon capital)

Note: This thread is 5473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!