IGNORED

Nike Equipment

iacas
Note: This thread is 5884 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

how long will it be until Nike bring out a Nike Deluxe Cheeseburger?..they have their fingers in a lot of pies now- most of the technology they use has been bought off other companies..Bridgestone for the balls, and for Tigers blades -Titleist?(?)

Out of curiosity, you aren't the same kind of person who hates Microsoft because...well they're so big, or so good, or so popular? Or hates Tiger...well because he wins so much? Just wondering.

I think, when you buy something, you should be as open minded as possible. The name stamped on it is the least important thing.

AMEN to that, excellent point!!!

"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

no i never pigeon hole people for what they believe in. I don't dislike Callaway or Titleist- they are bigger than Nike still in terms of golf market share. I don't dislike Tiger, but please look at my comments in Tour Talk regarding the 'Sampras Effect'.

Love them too. They spin the ball like crazy on full shots. But chips roll on and on and on.....

Ive only played 3 rounds with them, but cannot say that I have experienced the same thing on chips. Honestly are you really putting that much spin on chips that its the clubs fault for it not stopping?

Note: This thread is 5884 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!