IGNORED

Took long enough

Note: This thread is 5463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh finally! It took 8 years but I finally shot a round (9 holes) under par! Shot a 35/36 on our course, and with a horrid 16 putts. I'm a pretty consistent golfer, which is why my handicap is fairly low, but I've never been able to hold that consistency to birdies and pars. (usually pars and a few bogeys).

I'm writing this here because my awesome computer won't let me get on the thread "What Did You Shoot Today?"

I just had to get that out there. Have fun golfing Sandtrappers!

~RHPM

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Oh finally! It took 8 years but I finally shot a round (9 holes) under par! Shot a 35/36 on our course, and with a horrid 16 putts. I'm a pretty consistent golfer, which is why my handicap is fairly low, but I've never been able to hold that consistency to birdies and pars. (usually pars and a few bogeys).

hey congrats i got kinda got over my rough spell i played 27 and shot 37,43,40

Awesome news man!!

I shot my first nine under par today as well. Nudged a 34, par 36.

Unfortunately, I did it without any consistency at all. I've never had much consistency in my game, but i'm coming around.

I needed 3 birdies and an eagle on the back nine to get under par...irons and putter just seemed to work today.

I'm envious of that handicap....I need to keep working.

Congrats again on your accomplishment!!
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

What were the course ratings and slopes of the courses you guys shot under on?

Sumo 10.5*
R7 Draw 15* 3W
3dx 17* 2H
Pi5 3-PW
Spin Milled Vokey 54* CG11 60* C-01

Congrats! I keep getting closer to 90, my second big milestone . . . one day, when I am all growed up, I hope to break 80, then 70.

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

69.1/124 is the course rating/slope

Taylormade RAC 58º

I did it at my home course- the one in my signature.

Taylormade RAC 58º

70.1/119

That's about what all the courses I get to play are running. A couple of 119's and some 120's, but I don't get a real test until I go visit family in Dallas and play down there.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

My last subpar on one 9 was a year ago. Shot 32 .

The best score since then is only even par. The Birdies just not coming ....
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

yea I get where you are coming from kevin. I just recently started to get more birdies going in my round. I used to average about 1-2, and now I'm at around 2-5. But, theres some holes where I just fall apart and get those bogey's and doubles. I just can't get the birdie-par thing going on. Its usually the birdie-bogey thing.

Taylormade RAC 58º

There was a game i played PAR-LESS , one eagle , 3 Birdies and 10 Bogeys. I almost fainted !
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Haha. Well I did the same thing today. I shot an 81 with 4 birdies

I blame it on my driver. OH GOOD NEWS. I got a new putting grip today! I used to have a baseball grip, and now I just moved my index finger to run straight along the grip. So its a baseball grip, with my index finger out straight along the club instead of behind the grip. It helps so much with consistency and speed. Its like McDonalds. I'm lovin' it.

Taylormade RAC 58º

Rest are double bogeys. LOL !
What I Play:

Note: This thread is 5463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!