IGNORED

Just got my Gigagolf P2s in

Note: This thread is 4090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Let's not make up statistics.

Edited. I'm not out to blow smoke, just make a point.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Your point is unfounded.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Your point is unfounded.

Which part is unfounded? That clone clubs are cheaper than their mainstream counterparts, or that their performance is anything other than dead-on equal? I'd love to hear support for either.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

I don't see the problem. All club manufacturers rip off from each other. Every brand has their version of the Anser2, all have their version of the Odyssey. Almost all offer draw bias drivers, hybrids, square head drivers etc.... It's called getting your piece of the pie. Gigagolf offers comparable performance clubs at a bargain price. Bring it IMHO.

Your point is unfounded.

Not so much unfounded as baseless. It might seem reasonable to assume that clone clubs have inferior performance, and it might be true, but there's no actual reason to say it. You'd have to do actual comparisons on a club-by-club basis.

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

Not so much unfounded as baseless. It might seem reasonable to assume that clone clubs have inferior performance, and it might be true, but there's no actual reason to say it. You'd have to do actual comparisons on a club-by-club basis.

Clone clubs are reverse engineered. The level of R&D; and testing is not the same. They represent a terrific value for GI clubs. I do not think the are necessarily inferior, but it's certainly a pipe dream to consider them absolutely equivalent.

• Administrator
Clone clubs are reverse engineered. The level of R&D; and testing is not the same. They represent a terrific value for GI clubs. I do not think the are necessarily inferior, but it's certainly a pipe dream to consider them absolutely equivalent.

I don't think GigaGolf considers themselves a clone builder. I believe they create their own designs, they don't make "clones."

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 8 months later...

Anybody know if these clubs can be ordered as components? I've got a set of Rifles and a set of KBS Tour shafts looking for some heads and don't want to go broke. I like Giga's designs and yes, I said "Giga's designs".

-Landon

Originally Posted by LBlack14

Anybody know if these clubs can be ordered as components? I've got a set of Rifles and a set of KBS Tour shafts looking for some heads and don't want to go broke. I like Giga's designs and yes, I said "Giga's designs".

I doubt it, but you could always call and ask.  I've called them several times and have always been given as much time as needed.

You could just order the clubs but just get the cheapest shafts and grips available, and take them apart yourself.

• 2 years later...
Hate to bump up a 2 yr old thread, but I'm wondering if the OP is still playing these or moved on?

-Landon

Note: This thread is 4090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!