IGNORED

Top flight Gamers hard to find?

Note: This thread is 5446 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have looked at Kmart,Walmart, Dicks and Dunhams but I can't seem to find Gamers anywhere. Everyone has the D2's a couple have the Freak and every seems to stock the Rockflight XL's but I can not find Gamers anywhere and I hear those are a nice ball for the $$$$$$

Drivers: Taylor Made Burner 9.5 draw stiff shaft.
Woods: Nike SQ 13* strong 3 wood Steel X-Stiff
Nike SQ 5 wood steel stiff.
Irons: Adams Insight Xtd's.
Putter: Odyssey SRT 2 ball, and White hot #1 Balls: Callaway tour IX, Noodle+,or Callaway Hot Plus or any premium ball.Driver...

I was just at Walmart the other day and saw the Gamer, also saw them at Dick's. They are a great ball for the money, you could also just order them online if you want.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

I'm surprised Dicks doesn't have them but most big name golf stores will have it. Also, most online golf retailers carry them. Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith are couple examples.

« Keith »

I've been playing them all season and I like them. Good price too. I buy mine at the local specialty golf shop. I think I'm paying $19.95 a dozen.

never tried them but will get a sleeve to do so. Golf Digest rated them very highly. I think the caption was "most amount of technology for the price point" or something to that effect. Let us know how they play.

Driver: TaylorMade RocketBallz 10.5-deg
Woods: Cobra Bio Cell+ 3W and 5W
Hybrids: Bobby Jones Workshop Hybrid 3 (20-deg) and 5 (25-deg)
Irons: Srixon XXIO7 from 6 - PW
Wedge: Srixon XXIO7 GW and SW

Putter: Bobby Grace DCT Captiva 34"; Ball: Sirxon Soft Feel; Shoes: Footjoy

They're very good balls, haven't had a problem finding them at golfsmith but my local Wal*Mart seems unwilling to stock them, despite having the full line of other Top Flites. And its not because they don't stock "players" balls because they have Nike Ones and Bridgestone 330's... I've just never seen gamers there.

Now that I've discovered lostgolfballs.com, however, I pretty much play 2008 AAAA Pro-V1's which are also $20 a dozen, so the Gamers aren't "half the price of a Pro BLEEP"

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

Try lostgolfballs.com, too. They will have them, mint quality, for about $5 less per dozen. Condition would be the equivalent of a brand new ball used for one or two holes.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Yes, Wmart Target and even Academy don't seem to be stocking the Gamer right now.
Got mine online for $15. They are at Golfsmith for $19.95 per dozen.

PS-best ball for the money. Very similar to the e5+, but cheaper.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Very good ball for the money. Golf shops usually carry them. None in my Walmart or Target.

I'm down to a 10 handicap. At this rate, I'll get to scratch at 90 years old!

Yea Gamers are actually pretty easy to find online if you want to do it that way. Also, Top Flite Freaks are great balls- very long.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

My walmart has AAAA used Prov1's for 16$. I bought four boxes, and after playing one round, I was so impressed that i stopped in and bought the rest. Check to see if your walmart has em. Im in love with mine.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I was at my local GG on Saturday. They had a whole pile of them. I bought a couple of dozen myself. It's pretty much all that I use these days.

Joe

In the bag at this point

Adams RPM 9.5°
Adams Tightlies Strong 3 16°
Adams Tightlies Strong 7 24°Hogan CFT Hybrid 3Hogan CFT irons (5-P)Alien SWCameron Futura 2 35"Top Flight Gamer

Note: This thread is 5446 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!