IGNORED

Tiger Wood is the MAN for supporting the troops!

juanrjackson
Note: This thread is 5430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I went to the AT&T; National today & they had a hospitality tent for military with free food & drink.

& I was at #9...the 602 yard par 5...where Tiger eagled....it was great!!

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

That's sweet! Are you going tomorrow?

A quote from Kris
...is that college bball really isn't "lower tier". The better teams have their rosters filled with guys who could play in the NBA. hell, guys used to come straight from high school to the NBA. I really don't think there's much of a difference skill-wise between the two.

Good for Tiger and the organizers.

Thanks to all who have served.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Nah...I'd rather watch tomorrow on TV....less crowds & I can see replays :}

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

I was just saying in another post how much respect I've gained for Tiger over the past 10 years or so. Funny, Jim Brown didn't see fit to mention any of this type contribution that Tiger makes, only how he (Brown), who has apparently annointed himself to be the judge of an african american man's character, thinks Tiger is basically a "joke". Tell you what Mr. Brown, you were a hell of a football player, but when it comes to judging a man's character you don't know jack. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the guy without the forearm length criminal record, and by the way, that's not you Jim.

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line...in the opposite direction." Ty Webb, Golf Philosopher

agreed. what tiger did this week hosting all of this was really great. i like what they said on tv in regards to letting the kids and those in service have free admission every week. i completely agree with that

In the bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 and 5 wood: Steelhead III
3-PW: i3 oversizegap wedge: slingshotSW: i3 bladePutter: Dual Force Rossie IIBall: tour i

Note: This thread is 5430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!