IGNORED

Nike Air Max Summer Golf Shoes

Note: This thread is 5406 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My new shoes were delivered today, so I figured I'd share my experience with them so far in case anyone considers these or some similar. This past Sunday, I purchased the Nike Air Max Summer athletic golf shoes from TGW. I had been looking for something a little more lightweight and breathable than the Air Zoom Elites that I've been sporting for a little while. These looked exactly like what I was looking for, and TGW had them on sale for $50.

I wore them to the range today, and all I can say is the Air Max Summers are amazing! They are VERY comfortable and very light, yet they feel nice and stable. They definitely dont have the look of most traditional golf shoes, instead they look like normal cross training shoes, which may not be for some people, which is understandable. I definitely recommend that anyone looking for a shoe that is comfortable and light for walking 18 on those really hot days, should check these out.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Thank you for the post, I have been looking at these for awhile. Since I am walking 99 out of a 100, I hate regular golf shoes. I normally wear Nike running shoes. I am going to stop by Dick's on my way home tomorrow and pick up a pair of the Air Max. Thanks again

In my  Warbird Hot stand bag:
nike.gif Dymo2 Str8 fit 10.5 or  HiBore XLS 10.5,  Steelhead Plus 3 and 5 woods,

NP2 3H,  DCI 990 4-PW,  Forged + 54/12,  RAC 58/8,

Classic #1,  NXT Tour or  Burner TP

No problem at all. My buddy has a pair of the Nike Air Max Edges. Check those out as well. He loves his, and they look like they're just as comfortable as the Air Max Summer. I'd say order from TGW if the price at Dicks is a lot more though. Unless of course, you want them for this weekend, which I would totally understand :)

-  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Do they fit true to your normal size? Bigger? Smaller?

In my X-Series Bag:

Driver G10 10.5*
Woods V-Steel 3W, 5W
Hybrids Pinemeadow ZR1 19* 3HIrons MX-19 4-GWWedge MP-R Black Nickel 54/10Putter Rossa Sebring AGSI+

Yep, for me they did. I wear a size 12 M, and they fit pretty much perfect for me. I expected them to fit the same as the other 2 pairs of Nikes I have (non-golf Shox, and the Air Zoom Elites I mentioned earlier), and they did. I also have an older pair of adidas that are slightly tighter than these, even though they are pretty worn out. Also, all of my dress shoes that I wear for work, etc., and my Dr. Martens are all 12s, so I'd say they run pretty standard, at least compared to everything else I have.

Oh, and I also meant to say that if you dont have any Nikes, I'd guess that if you went and tried some random Nike Golf shoes at any retailer, you would probably be able to get a pretty good feel for the sizing for you, as I found the fit pretty much spot on with the other 2 pairs I mentioned above.

-  -  - 

Those look exactly like what I need. Currently my Callaway's have been giving my feet hell while walking. So much so that the Mizuno cross trainers had to be called in as a replacement.

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

oh wow! i just bought these last week! they're extremely comfortable and for me tend to run about half size smaller than other companies.

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

Note: This thread is 5406 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!