IGNORED

Your worst Van de Velde performance ever

bunkerputt
Note: This thread is 5408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ive never been a competitive golfer... but when my brothers come to town you would think we were in a family open championship... lol
after calling them the first time i broke 90... they just had to take a weekend trip down and see if i could duplicate it...
after shooting 44 on the front it raised their eyebrows for sure...
wasnt too bad starting off the back till i got to 14... par4 dogleg right... trees on the right... lake straight in front of the teebox's about 320 out and plays front/left side of the green...
hit my teeshot in a perfect spot... decided to play it safe... and take the water out of the equation... layed up 75yrds short of the green and away from the water... scooped/pulled my pw right into the water... dropped skulled pw trickled off the left side of the green into the water... dropped again sw shanked right into the water on the front side of the green... my brothers on the other hand just went for it and both got girs... oh yeah... i finally reached the green and 3 putted
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 5408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!