IGNORED

New Golf Bag

Note: This thread is 4446 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, i got a sun mountain swift x bag 2 months ago and i can't deal with the two dividers. The bag is just too small for me, even though i walk sometimes. I want a stand bag with more dividers but still is pretty light because i do not like a heavy bag. Also I am going to be living in a dorm so keep in mind space. I just want a good bag with good space, dividers, and thats light. Colors all black preferably
Persuade Me!!!

Another vote for the Hoofer Vantage. With those being our team bags, I can say that they are nice to carry and have enough dividers to keep your clubs organized. Although expensive, it will last for a long time.

Had the Ping Hoover Vantage in college - was perfect. Small, light, versitile.

Just got a TM TMX Stand bag as a replacement - it's a better bag and way nicer looking. Got it because I like having a stand but don't carry my clubs much. Like going to the range which i do a lot - it's good to have a carry bag to walk down to the short game area. Or if I'm just playing 9 it's good. It's a heavier bag but still works :) I don't like bags being too heavy but this is fine, even with umbrella!

Note: This thread is 4446 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.