IGNORED

New Golf Bag

Note: This thread is 5388 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, i got a sun mountain swift x bag 2 months ago and i can't deal with the two dividers. The bag is just too small for me, even though i walk sometimes. I want a stand bag with more dividers but still is pretty light because i do not like a heavy bag. Also I am going to be living in a dorm so keep in mind space. I just want a good bag with good space, dividers, and thats light. Colors all black preferably
Persuade Me!!!

I had a hoofer all throughout college and I just tossed them under the bed or in the closet if they fit.
Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Ping Hoofer . . . great light-weight bag.

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

Mizuno Aerolite

Awesome in every way

Taylor Made driver (today)
Sonartec 4w - Nippon steel
Nickent Hybrid - Nippon steel
Mizuno MP 32 - Nippon steel
Cleveland Wedges (Lotta chrome)Putter by BettinardiYikes Batman, you have a mongrel bag !!!

Another vote for the Hoofer Vantage. With those being our team bags, I can say that they are nice to carry and have enough dividers to keep your clubs organized. Although expensive, it will last for a long time.

x86 Bag
909D2 9.5*
Rescue Mid Hybrid 4
AP2 Irons 3-PW
TP 54* Vokey: SM 60* Circa 62 #1 Pro V1x Balls

Had the Ping Hoover Vantage in college - was perfect. Small, light, versitile.

Just got a TM TMX Stand bag as a replacement - it's a better bag and way nicer looking. Got it because I like having a stand but don't carry my clubs much. Like going to the range which i do a lot - it's good to have a carry bag to walk down to the short game area. Or if I'm just playing 9 it's good. It's a heavier bag but still works :) I don't like bags being too heavy but this is fine, even with umbrella!

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

the Ogio Vapourlite is a nice light bag and cheap-ish
wife had one and she liked it
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Note: This thread is 5388 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!