IGNORED

Got new clubs...here's my story.

paddlefoot
Note: This thread is 5388 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I didn't mean to say that at all, I hope you didnt take my post as meaning such. When I started playing I was much worse than a 26. If I offended, sorry.

LOL - No... I didn't take it that way. All in good fun.

I know what you meant in your post. I was just having fun with ya. Oh, and... I didn't just start playing. I've been playing for nearly 15 years. Just that the game got away from me for awhile and now I don't get to play as frequently as I should. But... thanks for the apology anyway. It's appreciated, even if unneccessary. CY

Career Bests
- 18 Holes - 72 (+1) - Par 71 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022
- 9 Holes - 36 (E) - Par 36 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm 34 years old. I played for about 3 years in high school. I picked back up heavily about 2 years ago. I've been playing with my first set of irons(20 year old clubs), Top Flight Tours. I had gotten "decent" at hitting them, even the long irons. I decided to upgrade. I wasn't sure what to buy...

man I am almost in the exact same boat, but I have been playing again for about 5 years really. I hit Mizuno MX25's because the guy pushed them on me. I played them for about a year and they are good clubs, but I wanted something I could work a little better with a little less off set..

I just bought the s57's. I have only played 3 rounds with them. Not really sure how I like them. I love the feel of good solid contact, but off shots are more accentuated as you could guess. My first 2 rounds were on a weekend golf trip and I think me and the fellas had had a few too many the night before so I am erasing that round from my memory..lol I hit them again today and they were butter for the most part. I hit a 7 iron from aobut 175 out and went about 10 yards too long, but it felt great. I have heard a lot of good things about these irons. Post again and let me know how you are hitting them. I'd like to see the response of these irons from other people playing them.

Note: This thread is 5388 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!