• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
  • Popular Now

• I don't know how to feel about this.  On the one hand, I lost friends in 9/11. I don't feel like there's really been any closure.  On the other hand, my grandmother hated Japanese people until the day she died because of Pearl Harbor. ... I remember thinking Grandma that's a bigger burden on you then on them.  On the other hand, as a Christian I'm taught to forgive.  On the other hand, although I'm taught to forgive, I'm also taught not to forget.  On the other hand, trust is built in drops and lost in buckets. There's been a lot of buckets, very very few drops.  On the other hand, if we refuse to work with certain people how will we ever achieve peace and understanding? On the other hand, perhaps today wasn't the best day on which to begin the talks. ... or perhaps today IS the best day to begin the talks? I know a lot of people feel very strongly one way or the other, and believe me I get it. As I get older I'm starting to realize not everything is as black and white as social media wants us to think it is. 
    • Wordle 1,180 2/6* 🟩🟨🟨⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Looks like several eagles in the works today - congrats to @iacas and @coachjimsc    
    • Wordle 1,180 2/6 ⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Hmmm... Okay, I have on numerous occasions on this forum stated in no uncertain terms that I don't watch anything from the LIV tour. I don't support it in any form that I know of. I'm totally and completely against its existence.  Having said that, I'm going to kind of defend Bryson. I really don't think he's a phony.  I'm going to suggest that he's a really immature guy who sometimes makes bad decisions and often doesn't understand the optics of what he's doing. Yet he wants to be liked. He has kind of shown this time and time again. Some obvious examples; When he berated the camera guy for just doing his job. When he walked off the driving range to lean against the wall and cry. When he actually tried to defend his taking two minutes, forty seconds to miss a putt. When he totally through Cobra under the bus after having a bad day with his driver. These were all bad decisions, that were handled in a very immature way and showed that he doesn't understand the optics of his actions.  So I wouldn't call him a phony. If anything I'd say he's the opposite of a phony. He is what he is and he's pretty consistent in being a guy who is immature, makes some bad decisions, doesn't understand the optics of his actions, yet wants to be liked. 
    • Wordle 1,180 3/6 🟨🟨🟨⬜🟩 ⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...