IGNORED

anybody actually use the nike sasquatch?

Note: This thread is 6522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

personally i know 8 people who've bought then sold/traded their sasquatch within 15 rounds of using the club.

ive never hit it myself, but i was wondering if there was anyone who likes it?

905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder
200 steel 3 wood
200 steel 5 wood
690.CB 3-PW
56* 14 Pro Platinum Newport 2 Pro V1 B330-S

I demo'd one for 18 holes and ended up sticking with my r580xd. It was just hard to get used to, I did smoke it a few times but it was no longer than my Taylor Made is so why change?
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

I demoed the club randomly one night at the range... I liked the tour version a lot better than the regular... the length of the clubhead was extremely distracting... although personally I didn't think the club was that bad... it just happened that I already have a nice driver and was just fooling around with a friend of mine

but yes, I have heard the same... a majority of the people I know have removed the club from their bag or sold it away...

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

• Administrator
I have one for review (coming up in August) and I like it. I haven't stuck with it because I tend to like the deeper faces over the wider faces, but it's a solid club. Very forgiving, works really well when you find the center of the face, inspires confidence at address (the larger head makes the shaft look shorter), etc.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have had one out on demo for about 3 weeks now.... I love the SQ Max... very straight, plenty of length, easy to hit... I think it is one of the best drivers out there with the right shaft..... It has notched a lot of wins this year.. I believe more than any other driver out there..

Jeff

I just went through a club fitting and was fit in a 10.5 Sasquatch head with an ASD shaft. there is no doubt that I carry the ball about 10 yards further, but from time to time I also hit really big hooks, which I've never done before. Just about half an hour ago, I emailed the guy and told him that we were going to have to go to a different head because I can't stand these hooks. My game has always been a not long, but straight off the tee and to all of a sudden start hitting these wild hooks is not going to cut it. However, having said that, it is a solid club.

i have been using it for about 5 months now and find when i am 'on with it' it is great, love the ball flight it gives, it will take a little getting use to but if you stick with it you will be rewarded.

Note: This thread is 6522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!