IGNORED

PGA Pro's Who Need Nicknames

Note: This thread is 5344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To say that "Lefty" is a good nickname for lefty is like calling a right handed person "Righty" or a golfer "Golfy". It's hardly creative.

Ummm... just in case you didnt know... Phil is right handed. So the Lefty nickname is appropriate.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Ummm... just in case you didnt know... Phil is right handed. So the Lefty nickname is appropriate.

When a post starts with "Ummm...", you know it's going to be pure gold.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I remember watching The Players Championship, laughing uncontrollably, calling Henrik Stenson both Dieter and Sprockets , though I was fully aware he was from Sweden, not Germany. I think I started calling him that just because he's a little eccentric .

I don't remember what tournament it was this year (maybe The Players as well???), but when Alex Cejka was paired up with Tiger in the final round of that tournament, and he was decked out in solid black in 90° heat, I kept calling him Ivan Drago . Again, yes, I know that Drago was Russian, and Cejka is German/Czech, but I remember saying "I am tough. I wear all black. I must break you! Tiger, you will lose!" I like to add my own comedy to the tournaments on Sundays

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Alex Cejka was paired up with Tiger in the final round of that tournament, and he was decked out in solid black in 90° heat, I kept calling him

He is Ivan Drago. I was walking along the fairway (outside the ropes obviously) at the Barclays this year at Liberty National in NJ. Admittedly I might have had a beer or two, but he was walking next to me inside the ropes and I figured - Eh, he looks like the kind of guy that likes to chit chat. So I asked him a few things and got little response, but the last thing I said was, "It's a nice little course they got here, huh?" He turned and said, "It's a piece of shit." and laughed at me.

If I was half the man Stallone is I would've challenged him right there to a Christmas brawl. ..............but I'm not

The bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 Limited (10.5*)
3-wood: Taylormade R7 st (15*)
5-wood: Titleist 909 F2(18.5*)Irons: Taylormade RAC TP MB; Project-X 6.0 (3-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 52.08 Vokey Spin-Milled 58.12Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 (33")Ball: Titleist ProV1

Padraig Harrington--Happy Gilmore
Eldric Woods--Trophy Hunter
Steve Stricker--Cheese Head
Paul Casey--Bilbo Baggins
Henrik Stenson--The Swedish Chef
Lee Westwood--Sloth
Geoff Ogilvy--home perm

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

So, wouldn't "righty" be more appropriate?

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Note: This thread is 5344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!