IGNORED

Anyone got a Ogio O-Zone stand bag?

Note: This thread is 5368 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm thinking of picking one up mostly because of looks but was wondering if anyone had one. Likes/Dislikes?

Looks like they have some nice features along with really nice color schemes.

I've got an Ogio travel cover that I've been real happy with as far as quality so I wanted to give their bags a look.

Please reply if you'd have any experience with this bag.

Driver: 910D3 - Oban Kiyoshi 75 X / 909D3 - Oban Devotion 7 X
3 Wood: R9 TP - Oban Devotion 8 05
Hybrid: 909H - Project X Graphite
Irons: 4-6 AP2 - Project X 6.5 / 7-W MB - Project X 6.5
Wedges: Scratch 1018 52/56/60 KBS Tour XPutter: SC Button Back Newport 34" / SC Del Mar 34" / SC SS Newport...

I have one that's a few years old. Nice bag. It's light and comfy on your back, tons of pockets, and cheap.

I only have two qualms with it - it doesn't stay put very well on a cart and the legs aren't very steady. My bag has been blown over by a gust of wind two or three times. The first problem is just the cost of having a stand bag, however.

In my stand bag:
9* G10 driver
904F 15* 3 wood
3-PW MP-52 irons
Burner Rescue 19* HybridSpalding 60* lob wedge Tiffany 34"Leupold GX-I rangefinderTitleist Pro V1 ball

had 3 = pieces of junk
OGIO normally makes quality stuff - golf bags not so much

weak legs that are constantly breaking lose and not staying retracted
went through 3, traded it for my AeroLite and couldnt be happier
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

had 3 = pieces of junk

Pretty much my experience with it but made the mistake of trading it for a Grom and suffered another 6 months. Finally settled on a Four 5 (love the 14 dividers).

In my all black Four 5:
909 D2 9.5 Harrison Saga 60 X
909 F2 13.5 Harrison Saga 70 X
909 H 19 Stock VooDoo S
AP2 710 3-PW Project X 6.5 Spin Milled C-C 54 & 58 California Del Mar Penta SYNR-G 1600 TEHomecourse(s): Crandon GC 76.2/145/7301

I'm thinking of picking one up mostly because of looks but was wondering if anyone had one. Likes/Dislikes?

I have a straight jacket travel cover, used a Grom for 3 years and currently have a vaporlite. Have never had any complaints. The gear is well constructed and in my experience made to last.

I lost my Grom raincover once, contacted the customer service in the US to find out how much it would cost to replace and they mailed a replacement to me in Singapore, free of charge.
In the bag...

G10 9° Driver
G10 17° 4 Wood
G10 21° Hybrid i15 4-PW Tour-W Wedges 50/12 & 56/10 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Balls - Bridgestone B330-RX

I have a grom and it blew a zipper and Ogio would not replace it so it is the last thing I will ever buy from Ogio.I currently have my eye on a cally FT that looks real well made and I know Cally stands behind its stuff.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Note: This thread is 5368 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!