IGNORED

Finally played Pebble...my experience

Note: This thread is 5357 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks!!

why would anybody give you a hard time about your swing? You get the job done.

If you can play like a 3 handicap and swing like Charles Barkely, keep on doing what your doing. ***edit*** your swing really doesn't look anything like barkley's

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

awesome. So weird to see you teeing off on 18 - such a recognizable hole that I've only seen on tv - it's like you're on a movie set!

Looking forward to the day when my game is to the point where I can begin to think about playing a course like that respectably.

Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on a great day!

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sweeeet!!!!!!!!

909 D2 10.5* Diamana stiff
909 F2 15.5* Diamana stiff
909 h 21*
909 h 24*
MP-57 5 - PW Project X 5.5 stiff Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Putter Black Series 1 Sumo Bag GX1 and uPro GPS

Note: This thread is 5357 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!