IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm starting to really like Andrew.

Not me. He's an arrogant ***. At this point, I hope Gipper or Tony win it.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started out cheering for Gipper to win it all, now I'm not so sure he's going to step up and show what he is capable of.

I couldn't stand Andrew after a couple shows, he comes across like the kid who starts the trouble then steps back and plays the little angel when the teacher steps in to break up the fight. Now I'm not so sure, I still suspect he is egging Blake on but Blake and Mike are such tools they deserve it.

I think I am going to cheer for Kevin Erdman, everyone is so negative about his abilities I feel I have to cheer for the underdog. He is definitley the only guy left on the show that gets my full respect for displaying great sportsmanship when dealing with fellow competitors.
ogio.gifedge bag
titleist.gifdriver 10.5* 907D1, 15* 906f2, 18* 906f2
wilson_staff.gif21* hybrid, 3-PW PI7, TW9 wedges
wilson_staff.gif: 8802, 8813, or Arnold Palmer Original
wilson_staff.gifX1 or 50

Andrew is taking it man, he's the best one out there, under pressure at least. Never negative like the other guys, even gipper and tony, theyre like, "Andrew has to go"....

worry about yourselves guys.

I think Andrew is taking this and if he can overcome the others ganging up on him, he will be all the better for it.

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Never negative like the other guys, even gipper and tony, theyre like, "Andrew has to go"....

I have no doubt that the prodcuers of the show are asking questions to elicit exactly that response.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

i feel like it's a bit unreasonable for all of you to be up and arms over people wanting the best player on the show to get the boot.

seems pretty obvious to me.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

I have no doubt that the prodcuers of the show are asking questions to elicit exactly that response.

Exactly. While Andrew is now my favorite to win it all, I have a feeling the producers probably asked Tony and Gipper something along the lines of "Andrew is playing great under pressure and does not seem to be folding, do you think he is a threat to win and do you need to get him into elimination?" and they respond "Yea Andrew needs to go". But the producers just show their answers making it look like they just hate Andrew and want him off the show

Clubs:

Driver: Ping G10 10.5 UST Mamiya Proforce V2 Stiff
Fairway: Ping G10 15.5 UST Mamiya Proforce V2 stiff
Hybrid: Ping G10 18.0 UST Mamiya Proforce V2 H stiffIrons:  Ping S56 3-PW KBS tour StiffWedges:  Ping Tour S 56, 60 degree KBS tour stiffPutter:  Ping scottsdale anser 2 34"

The previews make it look like Andrew is going to do something to mess up the rest this week (since they mention everyone wants him to go), so I hope he isn't the meltdown they talk about and he is gone. I hope the meltdown is Blake.

The previews make it look like Andrew is going to do something to mess up the rest this week (since they mention everyone wants him to go), so I hope he isn't the meltdown they talk about and he is gone. I hope the meltdown is Blake.

Very interesting you mentioned that. I've seen that preview several times and concluded Andrew might be in trouble. It's the typical Big Break producer mode of straining to lead you in one direction when the result is exactly the opposite.

But I've also noted the spot never shows Kevin Erdman. Once it gets to this point I like to isolate the weakest player and expect his knack for beating the odds will end. Of course, it doesn't always work that way. Brenda survived to the final three in Big Break PEI.

Very interesting you mentioned that. I've seen that preview several times and concluded Andrew might be in trouble. It's the typical Big Break producer mode of straining to lead you in one direction when the result is exactly the opposite.

Based on historical evidence, I'm guessing the meltdown is Blake. Andrew has shown zero signs of being a headcase. You just don't become a headcase over night and have a meltdown. They want you to think it's Andrew based on the previews because that's what will get people watching. Typically what they want you to think and what actually happens are completely different (as you said).

You all did notice that Tony used his putter grip as a gun to his head? Maybe he misses a big putt or something?

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Erdman may have the ugliest swing i've seen in a very long timel.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Is there anyway to get more than like 5 minutes of coverage at a time? And I'm not counting all the previews of the show after the next commercial, advertisements during the show, and description of prizes.

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

Heck ya! Andrew is the man!

Truth!

The rest of the guys (excluding Kevin) are CLOWNS. They are the most immature bunch of pansies I've seen on the show. I'm glad AG shut them up and took their money! hahahaha Oh and Gipper couldn't even give AG a proper handshake, sore loser POS.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Glad one of the children will be going home today. What a bunch of jack asses.

-C

ITB:
905R Proforce V2
SS03 Fujikura Tour Platform
MD 21 Irod
MD 25 Fujikura Tour PlatformKZG Forged Blades 5-PW Rifle 5.5 Vokey SM 54/08, 60/04 Rifle Spinner Kombi 35"

Im predicting Tony....dont know why either

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!