Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aca247

Mizuno Mx-700 vs. Cleveland Monster Hibore XLS vs Taylormade Burner High Launch

9 posts in this topic

which driver in your experience is the straightest and has a relatively high launch. I have heard the HiBore has a loud noise but that does not matter to me neither does distance. I can hit it about 260 to 275 max and thats not to bad for a middle schooler.

which driver in your experience is the straightest and has a relatively high launch. I have heard the HiBore has a loud noise but that does not matter to me neither does distance. I can hit it about 260 to 275 max and thats not to bad for a middle schooler.

just wondering, if you can

"supposbly" hit that distance and your in middle school. why would you want to change drivers.

Never tried the Mizuno, but the Burner and Monster seem about the same to me as far as straightness.

Maybe he is having a problem with hitting fairways? I always love how when someone says the hit it over 225 yards no one believes them. I can carry 280 all day long on drives and have hit a 350 yard par 4 dead center on a dry day with a huge bounce and roll but i'm sure a 225 yard hitter wouldn't believe it until they see it. Point is I can see him hitting 260-275 without question,why not just stick to his question without throwing in "supposbly" and calling him out?

because thats the farthest and notice i said max that means when i do not shank it to the left (because i am a lefty) and Yamaha Jay pinpointed my problem and thanks for the support

Never tried the Mizuno, but the Burner and Monster seem about the same to me as far as straightness.

im not surprised when somone says over 225 cause i can carry 250-260 pretty easy...shit, someone at my range was carrying the 250 yard net[2 story net] with range balls with his putter.. Its just that he's in middle school and i hardly believe anyone 12-15 years old can hit it 260 to 275 max

Its just that he's in middle school and i hardly believe anyone 12-15 years old can hit it 260 to 275 max

We have a 15 years old kid at our club who hits his driver 300-320 easily. His regular 7 iron is 200 yards long!! (Hits a SW on the 145 yards 10th)

We have a 15 years old kid at our club who hits his driver 300-320 easily. His regular 7 iron is 200 yards long!! (Hits a SW on the 145 yards 10th)

he must have been drinking his milk.

im not surprised when somone says over 225 cause i can carry 250-260 pretty easy...shit, someone at my range was carrying the 250 yard net[2 story net] with range balls with his putter.. Its just that he's in middle school and i hardly believe anyone 12-15 years old can hit it 260 to 275 max

i am 6 foot 190 pounds and can deadlift 300. I can do a lot better

i just got my xls and love it.. it for sure has high lauch ( its in my sig) and straight also.. of course it will not go straight with a bad swing, but thats any driver, or any club for that matter. but put a good swing on it and its an arrow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

PING Golf
    Leupold Golf
    Snell Golf
    Talamore Golf Resort
    Lowest Score Wins
    • He started off playing the first hole exactly how he should: fairway, 20-footer for birdie to the fat side of the green, tap-in par.
    • @iacas-Tho it is nice to be able to take your time and type out what you mean to say this is one of the downsides to a forum too-You have to respond to a whole bunch of crap and a person can get all of their thoughts out uninterrupted. If you were been sitting in a room with @natureboy and he started drawing that entirely stupid picture with the lines you could have cut him off and spared all of us the pain of having to watch him so badly miss the point. I bet @natureboy is still going to look at the response-And I bet he is still not going to see where he went wrong. But that is because he is just that way and he is unable to see how stupid his own posts are and how little they actually deal with golf swings. His stick drawing is exactly why you asked for a video-Even though he posted it after you asked. His errors and flaws and stupid thoughts would have been even more evident if he had actually tried to make a vid.
    • Or… golf is hard, and he got hot for awhile. Wouldn't be the first flash in the pan. We'll have to wait to see what the true version is. He could be quiet for ten years and then win a few majors.
    • That makes a great third bullet point. Or a first bullet point, bumping my two down.
    • This photo and the text above illustrate pretty well exactly why I and the entire moderation team is now done with you. The image fails on two levels: The center image is not representative of an actual good golf swing. The right hip is closer to the right foot in the center image, yet you maintain that it's farther away. Whether the second thing is done intentionally or accidentally I don't know. I don't care to know. But it's very representative of how you argue, and why you're now going to be prevented from arguing. You pervert arguments to the point where we're no longer discussing the golf swing. You get basic facts or concepts wrong (like when arguing about course rating, misunderstanding the radius vs. diameter in faulting the rating process for higher handicappers). You focus on some small thing - which often isn't even something anyone else has said - and lose sight of the forest or the big picture. You're not here to help golfers. You're here to "win" an argument, a goal that as yet is unmet, and you have to post absolute crap like the above to try to do it. I had a bit of free time this morning. So I responded to your last post in some detail. It, as one would expect, contains a number of typical @natureboy traits: cherry picking a photo while ignoring the concept, failure to understand basic points, perversion of the statements of others, putting words in the mouths of others, use of vague words like "a lot" (often in combination with the "putting words in the mouths of others), and hyper-focus on some small largely negligible point. Nobody else should waste their time to read the below, or open the spoiler and read that. It will not shed light on anything, it will not help you with your golf swing, and you will not glean any useful information. It exists simply as my last effort at illustrating to @natureboy a small part of the reason why we're tired of him… even though as I post it I know with certainty it too will fail. I gave you twenty warning points last night. It was made clear to you what you had to do, and you failed to do so, flaunting the requirement in several posts. The entire moderation team - @mvmac, @RandallT, @boogielicious, @jamo, @billchao, @nevets88, @mchepp, others - and myself have simply gotten sick and tired of your entire persona here. You're constantly and never-endingly arguing stuff to the point where you bastardize things so much you're no longer even talking about the golf swing, and you fail to comprehend or respond to what's written to you in response. You have two real choices once your current suspension is over: You can ignore these warnings, continue to be a belligerent arguer, and receive a final 50-point warning that will result in your permanent ban. You can avoid behaving in the manner that infuriates the entire moderation team. That will likely mean limiting the topics in which you post quite a bit, because though you fancy yourself to be capable of discussing the golf swing from a theoretical perspective, you've proven that you are not. Now, I want to be very clear about something. You're not being warned or "handled" because you disagree. You're being handled here because you contribute nothing positive. You're belligerent. You don't help people. You don't demonstrate anything. You pervert and distort topics in order to make a point that often has little or nothing to do with how people actually play golf. You're on a mission to "win" an argument, not to further the understanding. You speak as if you know and fail to ask questions, despite the holes in your logic and posts being constantly exposed as gaping. You quite often fail to read what's written, take a beat, and try to understand it. P.S. This requirement is anything but arbitrary. The list of reasons are long, the surface of which was only scratched in this post. Arbitrary would have been to say something like "to continue posting here you must dress up in a purple outfit and post a photo of yourself diving from a diving board into a pool of jello." Asking you to post a video illustrating your point is the opposite of arbitrary.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Catcher20
      Catcher20
      (27 years old)
    2. JD15
      JD15
      (52 years old)
  • Get Great Gear with Amazon