IGNORED

Naples, FL Golf Courses(Public)

Note: This thread is 5221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I usually go to Naples, FL every Winter to visit my grandparents and I am looking for some good course recommendations. I'm looking for courses near their house on Google Maps and I'm having a heck of a time finding public courses. Every course I find, I look up their website only to find they are private.

They live near the Naples Municipal Airport and I'd like to find courses within a 20 minute radius.

Anyone have any suggestions? Please link course websites if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Well I might be able to help you out guy. check this list and you will find lots of places to check out. There are a lot of privates courses but I'm sure there are some good munis and open courses.

http://naples.golfersguide.com/naples-golf-courses.html

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Try out Lely resort on the east trail. Arrowhead is within your 20 minute radius requirement but it is a dog track, and try the Links of Naples if you want to play at night. If you want good golf you have to go to Heritage Bay, The Quarry and Del Webb. Del Webb is a little out there but is well worth the trip. Valencia is good too and is on the way to Del Webb. Naples Beach Resort is also an option. Bottom line is there is not much "public" golf in Naples.

in the bag:
driver-titleist D2 10.5* w/aldila nv shaft
3-adams speedline fast 10 w/aldila shaft
hybrid-titleist 585 17* w/aldila shaft
irons-titleist 735cm w/ttdg s-300 shafts

wedges-cleveland 588, 53* and 60* w/ttdg shafts

putter-scotty circa 62 #1, gun metal finish

ball-pro v1

shoe-dryjoys

Bottom line is there is not much "public" golf in Naples.

Yea. It's alot different than Northeast Ohio to say the least. Private courses are few and far between around here. Seems to be the exact opposite in Naples.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Note: This thread is 5221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!