IGNORED

What's up with Ernie El's Pants???

Three Putt
Note: This thread is 5177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just watching coverage, looks like he has a trojan magnum over his shorts? Funny!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

He's oldskool, likes the pants around the neck look.

Who cares though, I'd watch that swing all day long.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Wait till he is on the green in some sunlight.

I'm not talking about the "hiking up".

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

See-thru?Oh dear.That's something the world could do without seeing.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

It was a good view on the 1st and 2nd green...he's wearing shorts under some sort of see through "pants". Not trying to be a big easy hater, I just thought it looked funny....also the commentator sort of paused when he was talking about the putt he was going to hit....he obvioulsy was distracted by the pants as I was...only question is...where can i buy some!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

• 1 month later...
Gazing a bit closely, are you not?
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5177 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!