IGNORED

Kentucky Wildcats

Bogeyman68
Note: This thread is 5058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Kentucky is still hangin' in there!

Really? DeMarcus Cousins is a head case. I like it when he misses a free throw and stomps around flailing his arms like a child. What a bitch he is.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

i graduated from UK. i live two miles from the mecca of college basketball, rupp arena. i never miss a game. tubby was going downhill faster that lindsey vonn. billy g was a worthless punk from the getgo. now coach cal has righted the ship. i feel that this UK team is on track to be one of the greatest ever.
that said, it takes a lot of luck to go with the skill level to win the national championship. i've seen a lot of great teams watch the final game monday nite.
my pick to win it all this year is.............do i really have to say it.

Really?

i felt the same way about noah of florida a couple of years ago. what a bitch he was.

the difference is cuz is our head case and i love him. he's just a high school junior in a mans body. a real big man at that.

Cousins may sometimetimes act like a kid but that is because he is. He is very young and needs to mature. As far as the bitch comment. This bitch will be a lottery pick.

In the bag.
Driver- Callaway X-Hot 10*
Woods- Callaway X2 Hot 15*
Hybrid- Callaway X-Hot 19*
Irons-Ping G20 4-GW  Wedges- Ping iwedge 56*,58*  Putter- Ping D67 IN   Ball-Callaway Tour-ix

I'm a big KY fan too! I grew up in Paris, KY which is just outside Lexington.

As for Cousins attitude....we forget...Cousins & the rest of the freshman are only 18-20 years old.

I think KY has as good as shot as any team to win the championship. Most of the teams in the top 20 are also very talented. KY has the talent, they just need a little luck to win the title.

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

I'm a Buckeye fan, unfortunately living smack in the middle of UK country. UK is a good team, but I honestly don't see them winning it all this year. I realize though that every UK fan does see them winning it this year... easily, but that's really no different than any year. I've lived in Lexington now since 2003 and UK was going to win the Championship every year so far . They are very young which hurts them at times. They have shown signs that they cannot handle a zone even when playing less than spectacular teams. How do you think UK handles Syracuse's zone if they meet?

Don't get me wrong, UK is a tough team and if other teams try to run with them, UK will breeze through the tournament because you simply cannot run and gun with them. If teams that are as athletic as them slow them down, UK is vulnerable. If you think about it, they should have really lost three or four games this year and that's in a weaker conference.

I'm a Buckeye fan, unfortunately living smack in the middle of UK country. UK is a good team, but I honestly don't see them winning it all this year. I realize though that every UK fan does see them winning it this year... easily, but that's really no different than any year. I've lived in Lexington now since 2003 and UK was going to win the Championship every year so far

UK didn't hit anything today. the slow pace and zone definitely was a factor. we still came back to tie, just couldn't get over the hump. btw, how many titles has osu had since 2003. and speaking of weak conferences, osu is in the big ten, right? huh. now thats strong ;) you should be happy to be in a place where you can learn about basketball.

Kansas shit themselves today to. Meaningless games.

Upsets will happen. That is the nature of the beast. We will see how it all shakes out during March madness. However it ends up I am very pleased with the Wildcats and look forward to many more winning seasons.

In the bag.
Driver- Callaway X-Hot 10*
Woods- Callaway X2 Hot 15*
Hybrid- Callaway X-Hot 19*
Irons-Ping G20 4-GW  Wedges- Ping iwedge 56*,58*  Putter- Ping D67 IN   Ball-Callaway Tour-ix

UK didn't hit anything today. the slow pace and zone definitely was a factor. we still came back to tie, just couldn't get over the hump. btw, how many titles has osu had since 2003. and speaking of weak conferences, osu is in the big ten, right? huh. now thats strong ;) you should be happy to be in a place where you can learn about basketball.

Gotta love UK fans that automatically start the OSU bashing. I made valid points in my post (obviously since they lost today) and gave credit where credit is due in regards to UK, but as always, UK fans live in the past and pull the championships the SEC card. Honestly, until this year, UK has been irrelevant in basketball for quite a few years. UK is better this year than OSU, but it's not like OSU is terrible this year by any means. You do realize this thread is about basketball though, right? You can wave the SEC flag all you want in football (that's really all UK has since they are terrible), but to say that the Big Ten is a weak basketball conference shows you need to watch more basketball games than only the ones that UK is playing in. I can't remember the last time the SEC had a better conference than the Big Ten in basketball. And since you brought up football, if I'm not mistaken the SEC / Big Ten matchup in bowl games is pretty close to even historically (UK fans like historical stats, right?) and in no way shows total domination over the Big Ten as most SEC kool-aid drinkers would have everyone believe.

Gotta love UK fans that automatically start the OSU bashing. I made valid points in my post (obviously since they lost today) and gave credit where credit is due in regards to UK, but as always, UK fans live in the past and pull the championships the SEC card. Honestly, until this year, UK has been irrelevant in basketball for quite a few years. UK is better this year than OSU, but it's not like OSU is terrible this year by any means. You do realize this thread is about basketball though, right? You can wave the SEC flag all you want in football (that's really all UK has since they are terrible), but to say that the Big Ten is a weak basketball conference shows you need to watch more basketball games than only the ones that UK is playing in. I can't remember the last time the SEC had a better conference than the Big Ten in basketball. And since you brought up football,

Yes but the boys from the ESPN love to talk about the SEC...they are good, real good maybe even better at times but not to the level they get credit for and certainly not for a generation. Of course i am a big 10 guy...

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Yes but the boys from the ESPN love to talk about the SEC...they are good, real good maybe even better at times but not to the level they get credit for and certainly not for a generation. Of course i am a big 10 guy...

That's ESPN for ya. I love ESPN, but sometimes I wonder about them. Sometimes I wonder about Digger Phelps, mostly.

SEC is the best football conference (although outside of the top two teams, that was questionable last year). The thing is, College Football, like anything else goes in cycles. The SEC has been tops for a while, but it will change just like it always does and another conference will emerge as dominant down the road.

That's ESPN for ya. I love ESPN, but sometimes I wonder about them. Sometimes I wonder about Digger Phelps, mostly.

Digger's clueless. Top to bottom, The Big 12 is the BEST basketball conference, btw.

Big 12 is tough top to bottom. I think you could also make an argument for the Big East being the best top to bottom. Aside from the bottom three or four teams, the Big East is pretty loaded.

The big East is OK, the conference has 16 teams - so it's a given that some should be good, but that's it. The bottom 8 teams suck, NOT including Georgetown or Notre Dame in the 'suck' category.

Oh, and we'll give Missouri to the Big Ten if you'll have them.

The big East is OK, the conference has 16 teams - so it's a given that some should be good, but that's it. The bottom 8 teams suck, NOT including Georgetown or Notre Dame in the 'suck' category.

I actually think Cincinnati is a much better team than their record shows, so we'll say they have six teams that suck. lol

No thanks, keep Missouri. I'm hoping the Big Ten and Texas come to an agreement. Of course I've heard Texas AND Missouri thrown around as joining the Big10.

Note: This thread is 5058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!