IGNORED

How to post what is in my bag.

Note: This thread is 5061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am new to this and was wondering how to have what is in my bag show when posting a thread or replying to one. I am really enjoying the forums and so far it had been helpful.

In the bag.
Driver- Callaway X-Hot 10*
Woods- Callaway X2 Hot 15*
Hybrid- Callaway X-Hot 19*
Irons-Ping G20 4-GW  Wedges- Ping iwedge 56*,58*  Putter- Ping D67 IN   Ball-Callaway Tour-ix

• Administrator
I am new to this and was wondering how to have what is in my bag show when posting a thread or replying to one. I am really enjoying the forums and so far it had been helpful.

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/profile...=editsignature

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 months later...
I just joined the site. I have found great info here & wanted to start contributing.
If when I click on the link you show i get:
"Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature."

Do I have to have a certain number of posts on the forum before I can add a signature? Can't find that info yet.

Thanks,
Frank

I just joined the site. I have found great info here & wanted to start contributing.

Thats more than likely what it is.

09 Burner driver
3-pw Dci 962 irons
54-11 gw
Backstryke 2 Ball putter

Note: This thread is 5061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!