IGNORED

Did the Taylormade TP Red get discontinued

Note: This thread is 5183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am just wondering that if the Taylormade TP Red got discontinued???? I've played the TP Red for I dont know a year now. There's none to be found here in North Carolina I know that for sure.... I've been playing the Penta TP for a month now and I dont just like it, it isn't as long or as soft as the TP Red I don't think.

I'm going out tomorrow to the course and trying out 3 other golf balls: Titleist Pro-V1, Titleist Pro-V1x, and the Titleist NXT Tour.

Thanks!!!!

driver: Speedline 10.5 aldila nvs 75-S
3wood: Speedline (15.5*) aldila nvs 65-S
hybirds: idea pro black 20 and 23 degree Aldila VooDoo Stiff
irons: idea pro 5-PW true temper black gold s flex
wedges: CG12 54-58-64 True Temper Dynamic Gold S300Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Laguna...

I've seen TP Reds within the past week at the Dick's in Fayetteville, and at both Pro Shops on Ft. Bragg. A friend on mine plays them, and bought 2 dozen on Monday, so there's still a bunch in North Carolina......

Yea ok thanks. I'm trying a couple of golf balls tomorrow: Callaway Tour I(s) and the Bridgestone B330*s*.....

and I live in High Point and theres none to be found here

driver: Speedline 10.5 aldila nvs 75-S
3wood: Speedline (15.5*) aldila nvs 65-S
hybirds: idea pro black 20 and 23 degree Aldila VooDoo Stiff
irons: idea pro 5-PW true temper black gold s flex
wedges: CG12 54-58-64 True Temper Dynamic Gold S300Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Laguna...

Note: This thread is 5183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!