IGNORED

Hello from Indiana!

cardsfan92
Note: This thread is 4688 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've done alot of looking through the forums but not much posting. At least, not yet. Anyways I'm 18 years old, live in Terre Haute, IN (if you guys know where that is). I work at a golf course about 15 miles from here, and I get free unlimited golf at what most people consider to be a nice course.

I'll definitely use this forum for discussion (and tips, lots of them).

In the bag:

Driver- SQ Dymo2 Str8-fit 10.5 Regular Flex
3 wood- NDS
Irons- FP with an A3 Idea 8 ironWedge- 60* Lob wedgePutter- FX3 (but looking to add a Scotty Cameron sometime this season)

That's pretty close to Evansville right? I'm about 40 miles south of Owensboro, KY

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

That's pretty close to Evansville right? I'm about 40 miles south of Owensboro, KY

Mapquest says we're about 3 hours away (TH, IN to Beechmont, KY). I would say I'm a little over an hr from Evansville.

In the bag:

3 wood- NDS
Irons- FP with an A3 Idea 8 ironWedge- 60* Lob wedgePutter- FX3 (but looking to add a Scotty Cameron sometime this season)

Welcome cardsfan. I live on the westside of Indy. I'll be visiting TH sometime this week for work, decent little town.
In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

ahhhh... Terre Haute - Home of the Indianapolis Colts training camp!!
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

Haha, very true. On a similar note, I live down the street from the team's actual headquarters.
In the bag:
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

Haha, very true. On a similar note, I live down the street from the team's actual headquarters.

Color me JEALOUS!

In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

Chappy, that's a great avatar.

|Callaway X460 draw-biased Driver|Taylormade Burner 3W|Adams Golf Idea A7 19° Hybrid|Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold 23° hybrid|King Cobra Baffler 29° hybrid|Taylormade Burner 6i|Adams Idea Tech A4OS 7i|Mizuno MP32 8i|Pro Select Blaze II 9i|Callaway Golf Forged Chrome 48° PW|Oncourse Target Series...

Ha, thanks. Saw it on another forum and had to have it.
In the bag:

Welcome to the forums cardsfan92! I recently joined myself. I currently live in Myrtle Beach, SC, but grew up in Fort Wayne. Wondering what course you work at?

In the Cleveland bag:
Cleveland Launcher Comp 460 9.5°, Aldila NV 65g S
Cleveland Launcher Steel Fairway 15°, Fujikura Gold 65g R
Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 20.5°, Fujikura Fit-On Gold 65g S
Mizuno MP-60 3-PW, Royal Precision Rifle 6.0 S ...

Welcome to the forums cardsfan92! I recently joined myself. I currently live in Myrtle Beach, SC, but grew up in Fort Wayne. Wondering what course you work at?

Geneva Hills Golf Course--Clinton, IN. I'd say its one of the nicer ones in the area. TH courses kinda suck for the most part.

In the bag:

3 wood- NDS

The only TH course I've played is Coyote Creek (formerly the Elks I believe). It was a company outing so I wasn't paying anything and it was an okay course. Definitely a bit overpriced though looking at the pricing list in the clubhouse.

Granted, I'm probably just being a snooty Indy guy.
In the bag:

Geneva Hills Golf Course--Clinton, IN. I'd say its one of the nicer ones in the area. TH courses kinda suck for the most part.

Took a look at the website, looks pretty decent. Love the prices lol! They should put a scorecard on there.

In the Cleveland bag:
Cleveland Launcher Comp 460 9.5°, Aldila NV 65g S
Cleveland Launcher Steel Fairway 15°, Fujikura Gold 65g R
Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 20.5°, Fujikura Fit-On Gold 65g S
Mizuno MP-60 3-PW, Royal Precision Rifle 6.0 S ...

Took a look at the website, looks pretty decent. Love the prices lol! They should put a scorecard on there.

HA! I'm actually convinced that its the crappiest website ever put together. It makes the course look nasty. That website is at least 5-7 years old. I'd say the course is probably in alot better shape than the looks on there.

I don't have to pay but yeah I'd say the prices are reasonable.

In the bag:

3 wood- NDS

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've done alot of looking through the forums but not much posting. At least, not yet. Anyways I'm 18 years old, live in Terre Haute, IN (if you guys know where that is). I work at a golf course about 15 miles from here, and I get free unlimited golf at what most people consider to be a nice course.

I live in Jeffersonville I live pretty close to ya

from northern Indiana originally but played baseball against Rose Hulman many many times in College....

Driver: R5 XL with Fujikira Stiff Shaft
3Wood: T60 Ignite
Irons: 735 CM with S300 Shafts
56 Degree: Carnoustie Black
60 Degree: Carnoustie BlackPutter: 34" Mini T White IceBall: : WhateverShoes: Icon Snake SkinGolf is the only sport where they encourage drug use and its not illegal,...

• 2 months later...
Hopping in and hijacking your thread. I'm from Brownsburg, 10 miles West of Indy. Home course is Quail Creek in Pittsboro. Also play West Chase in Brownsburg, as well as Eagle Creek, Saddlebrook, and Riverside. Also like Trophy Club in Lebanon. My low-budget course is the community course in Pittsboro if I'm playing by myself or working on something specific in my game. Been addicted to this forum since I discovered it a couple weeks ago. Good advice on equipment and swing advice, etc. Although I'm undecided about how much I'll really post in the forums.

Hopping in and hijacking your thread. I'm from Brownsburg, 10 miles West of Indy. Home course is Quail Creek in Pittsboro. Also play West Chase in Brownsburg, as well as Eagle Creek, Saddlebrook, and Riverside. Also like Trophy Club in Lebanon. My low-budget course is the community course in Pittsboro if I'm playing by myself or working on something specific in my game. Been addicted to this forum since I discovered it a couple weeks ago. Good advice on equipment and swing advice, etc. Although I'm undecided about how much I'll really post in the forums.

Interesting, we live in the same city and play the same courses. My local is White Lick.

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 4688 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!