IGNORED

which Adams driver?

Note: This thread is 6439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Alright fellas, help me decide on which driver to buy. I'm thinking of getting an Adams driver since they seem to get pretty good reviews and there are a ton of specials on them right now. The two models I'm looking at are the Redline RPM Draw and the RPM draw (not the RPM 460D with the moveable weights). I don't really know what the difference is between these two except that it seems the "Redline" has a composite top. The other difference seems to be that most of the sites have the RPM with a Grafalloy shaft and the Redline RPM with a Fujikura shaft. Which would y'all recommend? I was leaning towards the RPM since it had the Grafalloy Blue shaft, but if the Fujikura is just as good I might go with it. Thanks for your help.

I play this driver. I think both of those are stock shafts and it just depends on which loft and stiffness choices you make which shaft is in the club. I think the higher lofted and weaker flex versions use the Fujikura shaft. Both are good shafts for this price point. It is a long shaft, a lot of people shorten it. Adams website probably has specs. I wouldn't reccomend this club to someone with real quick tempo.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

I have a Redline (not the RPM) mine is an older model, it has the Fujikura Stiff shaft (I forget which model)...

Anyway, I really like it, it is very forgiving and distance is pretty good... My only regret is that I bought 9.5 degree... should have gotten 10.5...

What's in the Bag

Driver: HiBore 10.5* ProLaunch Blue 65s
Hybrid: No Fear 3i
Irons: Launcher LP 4-PW Harmonized 50* GWAmerican Standard 56* SWStriker by Golf Trends 60* LobPutter: Pro Response bladeBall: Tour Fire

Note: This thread is 6439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!