IGNORED

Grip For Sweaty hands

Note: This thread is 5054 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have sweaty hands and I'm looking for new grips that don't slide around and will stay put. I was looking at the tour velvets but I read a review that said not so good for sweaty hands. I'm not looking to spend more then $4 a grip either.

I have been playing the original Golf Pride Tour Wraps for @18 years without a glove. I live in a hot locale and we sweat. I take a towel and wet 1/4 of it and wipe the grips before every shot. I have never had an issue and save a little cash to boot.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

My issue is my hands sweat all the time not just when its hot just all the time its a genetic thing that I got from my mom. With my current grips sometimes the club slips out of my hand. And if I wear a glove its done after a round because its drenched with sweat.

Don't change your grips, just change your approach. Your hands sweat because they are hot. The easiest thing to do is to cool off your hands. Whenever you play, take a small hand towel with you and get it wet with cold water. If you can take a cooler to keep it iced down that is even better. Just before your shot, wipe off your hands with the cool towel and dry them off if needed. This will keep your hands from sweating for a couple of minutes, long enough to take a shot.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

I forgot that once you wipe the grips and your hands, use the dry side to dry them. The grips should be tacky and ready to go.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

I live in Florida and play year round....the Golf Pride New Decades have cord on half the grip.....they work well when it's humid or wet.

Note: This thread is 5054 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!