IGNORED

TF gamers or TP/red/black

Note: This thread is 5032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ya i think ill get some TP reds or blacks

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
9.5 09 Burner with prolaunch red
Nickent 4dx driver
Taylormade Z tp 52, 56, 60
YES Carolyne putter

• 2 weeks later...
Here are the Gamer's specs.....directly from Top Flite....

Gamer V2’s features:

3–Piece Construction – Total performance from tee to green.
Soft, Thin Ionomer Cover – Provides Tour-like spin and control around the greens.
Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics – The award-winning proprietary design uses a unique surface to maintain spin longer throughout flight, allowing the Gamer V2 to hold its line and maintain lift longer without ballooning. Lesser balls lose spin at the apex of flight, decreasing speed. When they lose lift and knuckleball out of the sky it sacrifices distance. Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics helps maintain spin at the apex, delivering maximum distance through superior design rather than hard ball compressions.
High Resiliency Core – Longer, explosive distance with the soft feel you‘d expect in a high performance golf ball.
DuPont HPF Mantle Layer – Increases ball speed and optimizes driver spin to maximize distance.

They really do perform well.

Note: This thread is 5032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!