IGNORED

Most Expensive Club In Your Bag?

st8fan19
Note: This thread is 6358 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mine would be the FT-3 Fusion with a Mitsubishi Diamana Shaft - $700
The best feeling in golf is a long walk with a putter - Greg Norman

In my Atlas Bag
FT-3 9° - Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63S
X-Tour 3 Wood 15° - TT Stiff MP-60 Irons 3-PW - DGS300 2 Up MP-T 51° 56°(10)/60°(4) Vokey SM Oil Can Studio Style Newport 2 V1xHome Course Bear Slide

Mine would be the FT-3 Fusion with a Mitsubishi Diamana Shaft - $700

$ 700,- that's my whole bag including the bag...

In the Bag:

MP-001 10 degree exsar 60
MP-001 3 wood grafalloy prolite elite
T-40 5 wood nike stock regular 22&26 degree CPR hybrids 5-9 CPR II 48 degree forged wedge 52&56 degree CPR wedges Corza monza

yeah, i know, i saved for an entire year...trust me, I don't see $700 very often, and probably shouldn't have spent it on a driver....but I did get two boxes of ProV1s thrown in for good measure....too bad I have already lost them all this summer.

It was really weird because I got the money from a family member who passed away. I wasn't sure what to do with it. So, I bought a driver and named it after her....(Dottie). I hit it real well, for me, and hoping she keeps me in the fairway.

BTW Dirk, you must have gotten some kick butt deals for your sticks with whats in your bag....can you teach me how. I did get a steal on my MP-60 ($350 been used twice), but I admit I took it on the chin for the driver....but man I LOVE THAT SHAFT, so easy to hit accurate.
The best feeling in golf is a long walk with a putter - Greg Norman

In my Atlas Bag
FT-3 9° - Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63S
X-Tour 3 Wood 15° - TT Stiff MP-60 Irons 3-PW - DGS300 2 Up MP-T 51° 56°(10)/60°(4) Vokey SM Oil Can Studio Style Newport 2 V1xHome Course Bear Slide

Titleist 905R - $400 bucks

It was worth every penny after the drive I hit last Sunday.

Next would be my Scotty Newport 2, bought it new off of ebay for 260.

905R 9.5˚ - UST Proforce V2
904F 15˚ - YS-6
695cb 3-PW Dynamic Gold S300
Vokey SM54.14 and SM60.08
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Pro V1x / Pro V1Cyberbilt

my scotty cameron santa fe putter. i bought it used on ebay, then sent it away for restoration. it is perfect now, down to the lie angle and loft. i even had it personalized with my initals, painfill and the pro platinum finish. all said and done over 300 dollars. my driver is next in cost (with shaft) but i've always been behind the curve aesthetically with drivers and buy year old models after theyve been reduced. 460cc is just too big for me

What's in my bag

Titleist 983k, 9.5*
Taylormade V Steel 15*
Taylormade Retro Raylor 19*Titleist DCI 962 3 - PWTitleist Vokey Oil Can 54.10 and 60.04Scotty Cameron Santa Fe

The irons. I just got them on closeout. I was looking for a set with easy to hit long irons ALA G2HLs off the FW. I hate being 170-200 yds out & having no option at the green. I'm not a fan of the short irons, but that'll be addressed at a later date.

I got everything for free, but I bought a bag so the most expensive thing is the bag itself lol.

Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Scotty Cameron, $200.

But haven't gotten a price for my 905r yet, inventory guy won't give me a price on it yet!
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

Like Iacas and Everado, i would have to my most expensive club would have to be my driver when sold Retail. But i think my irons were most expensive (cheap as hell, gotta love PUD and TMAG!!!!)

either way my R7 TP is my most expensive stick in the club sack, Weighing in at a hefty $899 retail ;)

retail would be my driver.. TM TP 425

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

my scotty studio design newport 2 ...430$canadian

MY BAG
Nike SQ 10.5* adilia nv 65s
Mizuno mp00-1 16*5 grafalloy blue S
Titleists 690.mb 3-pw s300
Cleveland DSG 54* 58*scotty cameron newport 2Titleist prov-1xSHOES:Nike sp 8 white

I spent $100 on a used R510 and it was a great move up from the old steely i have before this one. Although I'm not sure I get much more distance from it even with the oversized and the graphite shaft.

Looking to upgrade to a hibore pretty soon but have been reading some gotta ge the shaft fitted reviews. There goes buying it off ebay.

Aloha,
E
Getting To Scratch | Wie Blogging

• 1 month later...
Most expensive club in the bag is KZG Gemini Driver with Matrix Shaft.

I am convinced that it is the shaft more than the head of a golf club that makes the most difference in distance.. Any thoughts on that subject???

Of course proper swing mechanics is a must... Guys in my group play $700.00 plus drivers down to $100.00 drivers and with the exception on one young Airforce Major that consistently bombs his driver 280 and straight (the major uses a custom fitted driver with a high end shaft) I can use my Sonartec 5 wood with Matrix shaft and put drives 240 to 250 in the fairway consistently.

BTW my next most expensive purchase will most likely be a good wedge. I am looking at Zodia does any one have experience with this brand of club?

Dale Alsandor

What's in the bag:KZG Gemini 460 with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Sonartec NP 15 degree fairway metalSonartec 5 fairway metal 21 degree with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Cleveland HALO 19 degree with stock stiff shaftHogan CFT 28 degree hybrid KZG Evolution Irons with Nippon 1050...

Since my last post in this thread I've bought a new Ping Rapture driver which is now the most expensive club (by far) in my bag

WBL

What's In the Bag
Callaway FTiq Tour i-mix 9.5º with stiff Mitsubishi Rayon Javlnfx 6
Cobra F-Speed LD 3-wood 15.5º with 43" YS Tour AD regCobra Baffler DWS 20º & 23º with Aldila VS Proto HL regPing S59 3-PW with Nippon PRO 950GH stiffTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 56º wedgeInazone B...

You mean you have a few left? I thought they were all for sale in the Marketplace or on ebay!

LOL..yeah..I still have a few left that I'm keeping..but their value combined would be the most expensive.

Note: This thread is 6358 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!