IGNORED

My golfing is probably done for the year!

Judah Ben-Hur
Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sucks to hear. Its good news to hear that you made it out with your life. Get better and get back to playing. You can always putt inside in the down time.

In My Bag:

Driver:
Hybrid:
Irons: Putter:

I can't even putt in my current state. My shoulder is messed up bad and it's turning a freaky looking yellow. Under my arm is purple and red. My whole left side isn't quite working out too well.

I hate to say this but here goes. I've been hooked on Big Break Sandals and it has been quite a relief while I'm down and out because the political crap gets old day in and day out. There is something about that Carling that just keeps me glued to the set. Bathe her and bring her to me!

I'll be glued to the set at 10:00 when the big boys line them up.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Praying for you in your recovery

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!