IGNORED

Mans' got to know his limitations vs pay your money do what you want

glk23
Note: This thread is 4995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It all depends on the yardage of the course. If its 7000+ from the tips don't play them unless you can hit fairways and be out around 200 yards atleast.

Let's throw out some numbers - just for argument's sake. Let's assume the average par 3 on a 7000 yard course is 190 yards and the average par 5 is 530 yards. That leaves 4120 yards for the par 4s with an average length of 412 yards.

Maybe I'm being elitist, but if a person can't reliably hit a 250 yard drive they probably can't reliably hit a 200 yard second shot. They're on the wrong tee box.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I don't know why you think I implied I have that right by any means, I just don't know how they have as much fun. I certainly didn't deny that could be more fun for them. It's not as fun for me to hit poorer shots and have a harder time making par (aka pitching/chipping in for birdie due to the hole being too long for them), however for some it may be.

I didn't think you implied anything. I was just saying that everyone has their own right to play from where they have "fun"...whatever their idea of fun is. My major point is that everyone else isn't out there to make MY DAY as enjoyable as possible, they are their to make their own day as enjoyable as possible.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Note: This thread is 4995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!