IGNORED

Bakersfield course Anyone Repin Bako ?

Frito
Note: This thread is 5090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I played this course yesterday which is rated the top public course in bakes (so I heard), River Lakes in bakersfield(I dont' live far from bakersfield). Anyways the view from the club house patio was amazing which made me really want to play. Lots of water hazards and green grass. The course weaves inbetween housing condos or apartments all of which seemed pretty nice.I haven't played very many courses , but this seemed pretty strange. The sand traps did not have 1 grain of sand in them. They looked like brown mud holes (there was only a tiny bit of mud actually). Just run of the mill average brown compact dirt. So anyways I was wondering if you guys though that was strange and also I was wondering how you guys feel about courses that have houses / fences / dogs on both sides of the fairway at all times?

I've never played there and I live only about an hour and a half from there in Ridgecrest. So were you disapointed with the course or did you enjoy the overall setup of it? I have yet to play any other courses except China Lake, but I'm assuming anywhere is better than here lol.....How often do you play?
Driver: DIABLO EDGE
Hybrid: 5DX
Irons: X-22 Irons 4-PW
Wedge: X-22 51* AW, CG15 54*/58*
Putter: Method 001Ball: Penta TP

I play once a week , but I don't usually go to bakersfield everytime. Both the courses there are much better than china lakes according to my friend ( i have never played there).I like the kern river golf course a little better actually. try them both out. I felt uncomfortable playing with houses on either side of the course but actually it was a real treat gettin to play somehwere else.

I play once a week , but I don't usually go to bakersfield everytime. Both the courses there are much better than china lakes according to my friend ( i have never played there).I like the kern river golf course a little better actually. try them both out. I felt uncomfortable playing with houses on either side of the course but actually it was a real treat gettin to play somehwere else.

Is the kern river course by lake Isabella?

Driver: DIABLO EDGE
Hybrid: 5DX
Irons: X-22 Irons 4-PW
Wedge: X-22 51* AW, CG15 54*/58*
Putter: Method 001Ball: Penta TP

Both the courses I mentioned before are not by lake isabella. However there is a course here its only 9 holes and i play elsewhere whenever i get the chance. its not a bad course or anything i just get bored of it.

• 1 month later...
hey guys bakersfield i play kern river most of all. i played sycamore in arvin once it was ok just to much dirt there

whats in my carry bag
s2 driver 9.5* stiff shaft
3W S-flex
5w Metal shaft
S2 MAX irons 4-gw stiff flex 900series 56* sv tour 52*nicklaus golden bear blade style putter Prov 1 X only number 1 3.5gps

Note: This thread is 5090 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!