IGNORED

Anthony Kim

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 4680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

in fact he's been that poor that i dont even think he's in the Open! I could be wrong though

He's currently not listed on the Open Championship's website, so yeah, looks like he isn't in.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by jamo

He's currently not listed on the Open Championship's website, so yeah, looks like he isn't in.

apparently he needs 3 withdrawals

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=GOL&id;=662&line;=13717&spln;=1

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Quote:

i encountered AK out about 6 months ago and he was schwasted. he's a super nice fella, so i've got no beef with him, but he is wasting his talent out partying like he does. some friends and i were sitting on the patio at a local bar next to his crew and he bought us all multiple rounds of shots. what can i say though, he's obviously enjoying his life. maybe he just wants to play well enough to live comfortably and do what he does?

I don't know for sure - but does he look terribly thin these days?

I know he grew his hair a lot longer but his face/build always look a lot 'fuller'/stockier than he does now...

But yeah, seems a good bloke and has a stellar golf-swing and game to match....maybe he'll pick it up again next year??

TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

looks like he's made it then :)

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Note: This thread is 4680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!