IGNORED

The Rules of Golf - Pocket Edition

dhanson
Note: This thread is 4838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can't find them online other than from the R&A;, and the shipping is kinda steep. Can't ever seem to find them in the clubhouse. Anyone know where to pick one up cheap?

Golf galaxy 6 bucks http://www.golfgalaxy.com/USGARULESBOOK1011/Product?ad_id=GoogleBase&key;_id=USGARULESBOOK1011_GoogleBase Nice leather bound pocket size http://www.graphicimage.com/USGA_Rules_of_Golf_Brights_Leather_p/grl%20gti.htm Hint......try the shopping tab when you google

When a company makes a club in the USA I will proudly display their brand here. All of mine were made in china by somebody making $2 a day. Shame on you Mr club manufacture.

Originally Posted by dhanson

Can't find them online other than from the R&A;, and the shipping is kinda steep. Can't ever seem to find them in the clubhouse. Anyone know where to pick one up cheap?

Contact your club and ask them to order 100 pcs. Shipping costs will be about the same for a lot and a single copy.

Btw, I had my copy posted 2-3 years ago for 1,5 EUR which is not bad. However, sometimes they ship items via UPS of DHL which costs an arm and a leg. Try to find out what is the shipping system.

Can't beat joining the USGA for $10. You get the rulebook among other things.

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

Originally Posted by Radford Wooly

Can't beat joining the USGA for $10. You get the rulebook among other things.

Depends where u live. USGA does not send anything outside it's jurastiction, nor does R&A.; So one has to choose the source based on one's home region.

Note: This thread is 4838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!