IGNORED

Best Putter

Note: This thread is 6327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I went the Ebay route for my Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2 putter, new @ $225 shipped.

In My Bag:
Driver: M-500 9.5° (Aldila NV 65-S Shaft)
Irons: MP60 3-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled Chrome 54.10/60.04
Putter: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2 Ball: Pro V1x

I was using the White Steel 2-ball, then while I was @ Golf Town browsing around i tried a bunch of putters and fell in love with the YES Sophia blade. I'm not a great golfer, just started a few years ago, but i can put pretty good. Now i'm putting even better. I like the weight & the smallness of it. It just felt right. I kept my 2-ball in the car "just in case" but never had to use it, so i gave it to my son.

The Bag...
TaylorMade RBZ HL Matrix Ozik Flex M
TaylorMade RBZ 3 HL 
Cobra Baffler DWS 2/R 18° Aldila NV-HL65 S
Cleveland Halo 3i 22°

Ping G2 steel 5HL,6,7,8,9 & PW 

Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 54,56 & 60° or Nike SV Tour 50°

Yes! Sophia blade

Thanks for all the input guys!

Gas_Can, I have never heard of those putters before, they look pretty nice!. They look really similar to the Scotty Cameron line, do they compare in terms of materials used and feel as well?

Alot of people seem to really like the YES! putters. I think I might have to give them another try next time im at Golftown.

Thanks again!
In The Bag

Sumo 13* w/aldila NVS stiff
BB 2004 3wood
Boxer 3,4&5 Hybrids A3 6-Pw CG11 52* & 56* 2 Ball Srt 33"Ball Nxt Extreme

Thanks for all the input guys!

Smallfry,

The T.P. Mills and Byron putters are as good in terms of materials used as Scotty. The putters are either 303 stainless or 1020 carbon steel. However, each is handmade with meticulous attention to detail. The feel surpasses anything but Scotty's custom made 009, newports, and tour prototypes in my opinion. Take a look at the welds on the neck of this TP Mills softail: This is something usually found on Scotty's customs or Tour putters, not on any of the retail putters.

Smallfry,

The T.P. Mills Co. has been around 42 years and our putters have been winning Tour events worldwide since 1964. Our quality and craftsmanship are second to none.

We would be very pleased if you would include us in your search. Thanks Jay Green T.P. Mills Co.

I have heard many good things from TP mills however I have not found a dealer here in germany, in order to try one of these works of art..

So I have now bought a Cameron Newport, I must say I also love the feel of this putter. Setting up to those putts is different now I have had it for about aweek now and played with it 5 times and the distance control is wonderful the sound the perfect package..

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

• 4 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 6327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!