• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 194 - Played Caledonia this morning, a really nice course. I played well, although putting cost me a handful of strokes. 
    • Completed my second full swing spectrum, and pretty pleased with the results: I decided to do a 12 session cruiser schedule next. Cruiser is one of the creative programs. The AI recommendation was to do full speed spectrum again, but I wanted to try out a creative program. Cruiser is meant for in-season or busier times, according to the description. I wanted to just maintain for about 4-6 weeks, so I think it's a good fit. I enjoyed the first work out tonight. I am curious to see how it goes and what my next progress check looks like. 
    • I should clarify regarding my scramble comments it's absolutely not the case when scrambling in an outing or event, my comment was moreso when it's just my usual foursome and we decide to scramble instead of playing our own balls for whatever reason. (Typically if we're on a trip or something and we play 36 in a day we usually scramble one of the 18s) We are normally pretty quick to begin with though, if we don't get stuck behind anyone we regularly play in 3:30 when playing our own balls even with 1-2 guys shooting 90-100+
    • Day 4: did a stack session. 
    • I think that Chicopee is the Top-Flite and now Callaway plant. Titleist is in Dartmouth and New Bedford.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...