IGNORED

Shoe Stains, Help? (pictures inside)

Note: This thread is 4861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know how I can get rid of these water stains? I wore these shoes on a very wet morning last week, and by the time my round finished it was pretty dry. Obviously they dried like this. These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes, and I want to get the back to looking new…

Thanks.

photo-1.jpg photo.jpg

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Try saddle soap, from Wikipedia:

it is a preparatory compound containing mild soap and softening ingredients such as neatsfoot oil , glycerin , and lanolin . It also contains bee's wax to protect leather. It is used for cleaning, conditioning and softening leather , particularly that of saddles and other horse tack , hence its name. It is also commonly used for cleaning and conditioning leather footwear.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

how old are the shoes? If there taking on water, then they lost there waterproofing. Which is usually 1-2 years..

If the saddle soap works, go to a JC Pennies, or maybe a walmart, they got shoe polish supplies. Give them a good polish and there should be some waterproofing spray that last about 6 months.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by saevel25

how old are the shoes? If there taking on water, then they lost there waterproofing. Which is usually 1-2 years..

If the saddle soap works, go to a JC Pennies, or maybe a walmart, they got shoe polish supplies. Give them a good polish and there should be some waterproofing spray that last about 6 months.

Well they are new, only owned them for maybe 2 months. They're actually an older model from a few years back. These are Nike's older SP8 TW shoes. HOWEVER, I just bought them brand new about a month ago. I found the last pair on eBay I believe (from a retail seller). I looked everywhere for them too! I love these shoes an I have a white pair as well. But I haven't had any issues with my white pair… If they are flawed and taking on water, do you think Nike will still take them back and repair/replace them?

And just so we are clear, my feet were not wet. Just the shoes outside had these water stains after my round.

Im going to have to try that saddle soap…

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Note: This thread is 4861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!