IGNORED

Just sent the Scotty to the Spa (Pictures Added)

Note: This thread is 4771 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am getting very close to doing this. I would love to have something unique to any other scotty. I would use the putter of course when I play.

and 150 for everything doesn't seem like that much at all.

Dammit, Nat!!! making me spend money. hahaha.

question on the grip.....it looks a lot bigger than the standard one. how much bigger?

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

Its the midsize, not sure on exactly how much bigger.

Pulled this from scottycameron.com

" Mid-Size grips - Mid-Size grips are slightly larger in thickness than our standard grips. They are equivalent to about 4 total wraps of tape versus our standard one wrap. "

Originally Posted by golf4fun12

I am getting very close to doing this. I would love to have something unique to any other scotty. I would use the putter of course when I play.

and 150 for everything doesn't seem like that much at all.

Dammit, Nat!!! making me spend money. hahaha.

question on the grip.....it looks a lot bigger than the standard one. how much bigger?

Looks great.

Nice choices on the colors, stamps, and custom lettering.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I didn't get a restoration done, just paintfill and stamps/sight lines.

I still have my old headcover, i sent it in with a sock over the head, not a headcover.

Originally Posted by Sai-Jin

so does your putter look like new?

Or can you tell they somewhat "shaved" it , worked on it, etc?

Also, they took your old headcover and sent you this one?

okay, mid size grip. I have the "baby-T" grip on my scotty right now and like the bigger feel when I putt. and good idea with the sock. I already went through ideas for what I would like for my putter last night on the website. I am excited!! haha

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

glad youre excited! what did you go through on your putter?

Originally Posted by golf4fun12

okay, mid size grip. I have the "baby-T" grip on my scotty right now and like the bigger feel when I putt. and good idea with the sock. I already went through ideas for what I would like for my putter last night on the website. I am excited!! haha

Originally Posted by natp0wers

glad youre excited! what did you go through on your putter?

I actually haven't sent it in yet. there are so many decisions to be made. and I only want to send it in once. haha. I have to sleep on it for a little and go back to the website and see if I want to make some changes. like the stamps. still deciding on that. I like the "S" crown, junk yard dog, money and clover. colors I would go with translucent blue. probably keep my grip. I want a name or initial stamp. ADG for the initials for my name. but don't know yet on the name for the back of the putter. I want to go all out. lol.

Looks Great...Mine is going to get the "spa" treatment after a week at TPC Sawgrass next week...I have a Kombi S that I am going to add 10 g's to, shorten it up a half inch and add a midsized grip.  Still debating the stamp thing.  Gonna leave the colors original.

Thanks! Make sure you toss a ball into the water on 17 for the golf gods, gotta keep them happy

Originally Posted by titleistforlife

Looks Great...Mine is going to get the "spa" treatment after a week at TPC Sawgrass next week...I have a Kombi S that I am going to add 10 g's to, shorten it up a half inch and add a midsized grip.  Still debating the stamp thing.  Gonna leave the colors original.

Note: This thread is 4771 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!