IGNORED

Blank Golf Towels - Bulk?

Note: This thread is 4524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anybody have any ideas where I could order about 40 blank golf towels?  My wife has an embroidery machine and I'd like to have her make up some custom towels to pass out at our upcoming Myrtle Beach trip.

I've found a few places online but they are all in the $3 per towel range and above.  While that may be a pretty good price, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sells them even cheaper.

ping.gif Hoofer C1 Stand Bag
taylormade.gif R11 10.5 Driver 

taylormade.gif RBZ #3 Fairway Wood
cleveland.gif Launcher DST #5 Fairway Wood
wishon.gif 785HF #3, #4, #5 Hybrids - Graphite shaft
wishon.gif 770cfe #6-SW - Graphite shaftodyssey.gif White Ice Putter  

• 4 months later...

Originally Posted by Huffy2k

Does anybody have any ideas where I could order about 40 blank golf towels?  My wife has an embroidery machine and I'd like to have her make up some custom towels to pass out at our upcoming Myrtle Beach trip.

I've found a few places online but they are all in the $3 per towel range and above.  While that may be a pretty good price, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sells them even cheaper.

Not sure how that worked out for you, but with towels it's like anything else, generally you get what you pay for.

If your friends have towel rings on their bags (like Sun Mountain and a few others do) then any rectangular towel works - no clips, hooks, or gromments required.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I use bath towels on my golf bag. Even have one with a big Ashworth logo on it. I like these a lot more than the smaller golf towels, more real estate if you know what I mean. I think that I'm in the minority though. Instead of using a towel loop or ring to attach it to my bag, I just toss toss it over my woods/irons and let it weave through the various shafts. It's been a really good system that has worked well for me over the years. Don't overlook the towel section at your local discount store, you might find a few options that would really work out for you.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

If you have a local discount store of some sort (not one of the chains) talk to them - they might have an idea of how to get what you are looking for.  We have a local place that I've bought stuff from - but you are looking at a big enough quantity that you'd have to special order.

• 9 months later...

Check out the Forum Member reviews of the new rulefourteen invisibrush golf towel at http://thesandtrap.com/products/rule-golf-rule-14-invisibrush-golf-towel

Rated #1 in Golf Towels by Sand Trap Forum members.

Note: This thread is 4524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!