IGNORED

Indoor Golf Simulator Help

Note: This thread is 4791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My dad is approaching retirement and is building his last house and is an AVID golfer and has decided to install a golf simulator in his house. He already has a buddy that owned a golf shop that went of business and is willing to sell him his used trackman pro.  I have read that these are top notch when it comes to accuracy and ball flight although I personally want some courses....but this is his dream house and not mine.  To cut all this short basically I was curious if anyone has ideas on what you could put on the walls.  I am looking for something like the checkered material in the this pic and where i might can get it.  the trackman comes with a cage and a durable black fabric that could be installed to look like drapes but i am looking for alternatives that might look better.

/applications/residential.html

It's hard to tell from that picture, but I wonder if those checkered pieces are those foam pieces you can use for your garage or basement. But from the view of that house/room, they probably have something a little nicer, ha ha.

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

Not sure if this is the proper application, but when we remodel conference rooms they want not only something that can help with sound but it also serves as an easy way for them to hang things on the wall with push pins or other means. We take a fiber board that can be found at your local lumber yard, cut to size and wrap each panel with fabric. It is fairly simple and can be done by most home owners.

Originally Posted by RangePro

Not sure if this is the proper application, but when we remodel conference rooms they want not only something that can help with sound but it also serves as an easy way for them to hang things on the wall with push pins or other means. We take a fiber board that can be found at your local lumber yard, cut to size and wrap each panel with fabric. It is fairly simple and can be done by most home owners.

I would also recommend something similar.  Just as an example (which may or may not be applicable in the end..), but sound dampening stuff for recording studios is ridiculously expensive, so some bands will insulate studios with old carpet, egg cartons, whatever you can find.  In the end it gets the job done.  In this case, since I'm sure you don't want old dirty carpet and egg cartons surrounding you, a fabric covered board sounds like the best alternative.

Note: This thread is 4791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!