IGNORED

The Master's on AM radio

i-Guy
Note: This thread is 4004 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am fortunate enough to be invited to the final round Sunday at this years Master's...it will be my second time as I went in 2009...I feel very lucky to have gone once much less twice.  However, I will be driving all day Saturday to get there and was wondering what AM radio station has the Masters live in Georgia so i can listen to Saturday's round on my way there...any help would be appreciated...I really need to get Xm radio in my car

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

I too am curious about radio coverage as I have to drive on Sunday for a work travel.  Gonna research it and get back to this thread. Hopefully Sirius has it on one of their sports channels.  Stay tuned (pun intended).........

.......FWIW, Sirius XM is covering it live everyday Thursday through Saturday.  XM channel 146 and Sirius channel 209.

CBS Sports is covering the prime time feeds on TV, so maybe their radio affiliates will have live coverage?

In my bag: adams.gif Speedline Fast 10 10.5, Speedline 3W, Ping Zing2 5-SW  vokey.gif 60 deg odyssey.gif 2-ball    330-RXS

Originally Posted by NEOHMark

I too am curious about radio coverage as I have to drive on Sunday for a work travel.  Gonna research it and get back to this thread. Hopefully Sirius has it on one of their sports channels.  Stay tuned (pun intended)...

Thanks but I do not have Sirrus...I am sure Sirrus will be covering it on the PGA Tour station...I am hoping someone can give me the AM station as I remember listening to it back in 2009 driving over there from Atllanta on Saturday???  I guess I can do a search but maybe someone can help...thanks.

Originally Posted by i-Guy

Thanks but I do not have Sirrus...I am sure Sirrus will be covering it on the PGA Tour station...I am hoping someone can give me the AM station as I remember listening to it back in 2009 driving over there from Atllanta on Saturday???  I guess I can do a search but maybe someone can help...thanks.

Good point.  And I have to thank you for starting this thread!  I have Sirius but never realized that the PGA channel was on the 'plus XM' tier.  If not for this thread and checking out exactly which channels I have (and don't have), I would've missed the final round this coming Sunday!!  I added the 'plus XM' for a whopping 2 bucks a month today.  Cheap insurance to be able to keep track of the final round this Sunday.

Thank you, i-Guy.

In my bag: adams.gif Speedline Fast 10 10.5, Speedline 3W, Ping Zing2 5-SW  vokey.gif 60 deg odyssey.gif 2-ball    330-RXS

Originally Posted by John King

1300 am  will cover the tournament starting with the par 3 contest.

Thank you very much...

Originally Posted by NEOHMark

Good point.  And I have to thank you for starting this thread!  I have Sirius but never realized that the PGA channel was on the 'plus XM' tier.  If not for this thread and checking out exactly which channels I have (and don't have), I would've missed the final round this coming Sunday!!  I added the 'plus XM' for a whopping 2 bucks a month today.  Cheap insurance to be able to keep track of the final round this Sunday.

Thank you, i-Guy.

Very cool and glad this helped you out...I had XM on my last car and basically lived on the PGA Tour station when driving to work and back each day...I have owned this car about 3 months now and miss it bad...I keep telling my wife I am going to get XM in this car but juist have not gotten around to it...this may have been the push I need...enjoy the Masters !

Y'know, I got to thinking about this (I know, I know - a dangerous thing....).

But I have T-mobile cellular, which means I have unlimited tethering available at no extra charge.  Technologically, and theoretically speaking, I COULD tether my laptop through my cell phone and WATCH The Masters final round live as I'm tooling down the freeway at 70 MPH.

• 2 years later...
Note: This thread is 4004 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!