IGNORED

Sunday, May 22nd - ATTN: NE PA golfers...

Note: This thread is 4873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If anyone would like to join us, i along with a friend of mine will be playing Blue Ridge Trail in Mountain Top, PA this coming sunday. if we play after 1pm, i have a coupon for it to be $36 including cart. if anyone is interested please feel free to let me know or respond since this is a beautiful course and the price is great for this track. see below:

www.blueridgetrail.com

- Paulie G

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

PA is so confusing.  There's NE PA - home of Scranton and the Poconos and such, and then there's North East, PA, which is actually located in NW PA.....a bit east of Erie.

In my bag: adams.gif Speedline Fast 10 10.5, Speedline 3W, Ping Zing2 5-SW  vokey.gif 60 deg odyssey.gif 2-ball    330-RXS

Sorry for the confusion but this is NOT meant for someone who lives in Erie or that dark place in the upper left of PA that no one really speaks of lol (jk) but seriously, the course is located in north eastern (as in on a map) PA in the poconos. If anyone is up for it let me know, should definitely be a fun round.
-Paulie G

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

• Administrator

Originally Posted by NEOHMark

PA is so confusing.  There's NE PA - home of Scranton and the Poconos and such, and then there's North East, PA, which is actually located in NW PA.....a bit east of Erie.

Which is where I grew up and where Dave Wedzik currently lives. :-) North East, PA. Stupid name. North-eastern corner of the PA "chimney."

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

Sorry for the confusion but this is NOT meant for someone who lives in Erie or that dark place in the upper left of PA that no one really speaks of lol (jk) but seriously, the course is located in north eastern (as in on a map) PA in the poconos. If anyone is up for it let me know, should definitely be a fun round.

-Paulie G

Just funnin with ya.  No confusion - I didn't really think you'd drive from Hackettstown to the town of North East.  I don't know that there's even much more there than the vineyards, Mercyhurst College, and a copper plant.  Can't think of any notable GCs there.

In my bag: adams.gif Speedline Fast 10 10.5, Speedline 3W, Ping Zing2 5-SW  vokey.gif 60 deg odyssey.gif 2-ball    330-RXS

Originally Posted by NEOHMark

Just funnin with ya.  No confusion - I didn't really think you'd drive from Hackettstown to the town of North East.  I don't know that there's even much more there than the vineyards, Mercyhurst College, and a copper plant.  Can't think of any notable GCs there.

to be honest i live in hackettstown, but was born and raised in the Poconos and went to college in Northeastern PA. my buddy lives up in Wilkes-Barre so i figured i'd meet him at Blue Ridge for a nice round on sunday. hoping to get ppl to join of course...

**Bump** anyone interested?

Ill be driving right by there tomorrow on my way back to NYC. I'm not sure Id have time to play though.

Well not right by but like 30 min or so north.

nickent.gif4DX Evolver Driver, ping.gif Rapture 3 Wood, taylormade.gif Burner 08 5 Wood, nickent.gif 3DX RC 3-4 & 5DX 5 Hybrid,
nickent.gif 6-PW 3DX Hybrid Irons, cleveland.gif High Bore 09 GW-SW, touredge.gif 60* Wedge, maxfli.gif Revolution Blade Insert Putter

Yes I'm Aware That's 16 Clubs!

Note: This thread is 4873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!