IGNORED

Need help finding the right ball. Need help badly

Note: This thread is 4711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You need Range', endorsed by John O'Hurley and Patrick Warburton.  It's the only ball that just keeps going.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and help.  I now do see the benefits of greenside spin and I actually am able to put some spin  on the ball when chipping.  Not enough to get it to come backwards at all but just enough to get it to check on the second bounce.  I ended up going with the B330RXS.

How did I make the decision?  Pretty stupid actually.  I have a big box of balls at home that i have collected in my search for the "right" one.  I pulled out 3 of each type and threw them down on the living room rug.  Probably had about 15 different balls in all.  Just ended up putting them across the floor to see which one felt the best.  Came up with the B330RXS because it just felt soft coming off the putter face and didnt have that clicky feeling.

After all that on the course work trying to figure out which ball worked best for me, I found my answer on the living room rug.  This game drives me nuts.

Currently in the Grom: Driver: Ping G15 13.5;  Woods: Adams XTD 5W 18.5, TM R11 7w 22; Hybrids: Cleveland Mashie M4 and M5; Irons: Mizuno JPX800 w/Nippon NSPro950 S;  Wedges: CG16 48* CG15 52* CG15DSG 56*;  Putter: Rife 2bar hybrid mallet Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome

Srixon Distance (about £10 a box in the UK) give them a go

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

Note: This thread is 4711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!