IGNORED

My Swing (qasimmohammad)

qasimmohammad
Note: This thread is 4496 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by qasimmohammad

Its posted a few posts above this as " latest range session" then i also have posted a video which has split screen of both.. The old one being the one u analysed before

And I saw that and posted those pictures.  Elbows are a little better.  Kind of tough to tell with the changes since the camera angles of the 2 videos are so different.  What is standing out to me the most is how the right heel rises so fast, weight stays back, which is why I made the latest suggestions

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mvmav- i tried to amend the mistskes u took out earlier.. Is there anyimprovement?

Swing looks the same to me.

Constantine

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Swing looks the same to me.

Doesn't the finish seem different?

The finish right now isn't really your concern besides being aware of the fact that you are cupping your wrist too much still, retracting your arms too much still, and probably need to stop your arms faster after impact with more re-hinging. But again, I don't really think that should be a concern right now other than being aware of that.

You really gotta exaggerate what Mike is telling you to do: elbows closer together, hips pushing a lot more forward, feeling no release of the clubhead, etc. In fact, the next swing video I'd post is one of you doing this drill, with weight pre-set forward. Post a clip of yourself from the face-on view either hitting a bad shot and asking what's wrong if you don't know, or posting one where you're hitting the ball first that draws a little bit. Bow your left wrist (knuckles down, not up through impact) in conjunction with elbows together to really exaggerate these feels. Film yourself doing it in slow motion and ask us if it looks good or not (you swinging in slow-motion, not the camera setting).

You're still starting the swing with your arms and not your lower body. There is still little to no hip slide going on here, and you are flipping.

So go back and review what Mike is telling you to do and then go out and exaggerate the heck out of it. Film it and see what it looks like. Post a shank or something if that's all you can get out of it. Even if you shank it, the sequencing may be a lot better, or closer, to what Mike wants you to be doing.

Buy a tripod if you can too, and position the camera more to the left when filming from DTL.

• Upvote 1

Constantine

Note: This thread is 4496 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!