IGNORED

My Swing (Bnz506)

bnz506
Note: This thread is 4719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi, I actually started playing golf in 2009, I have less than 10 rounds of golf under my belt, no lessons.  Im kind of busy with class but I think I will try to get some lessons this summer.

When I try to hit straight with 7 iron and above I tend to slice the ball.  When I stop thinking about my swing and try to hit the ball collector cart thing that drives around, I actually hit pretty straight with my 4 hybrid and 3 wood.

I can always make good contact with my hybrids,wood, driver, but with my irons I always have a problem hitting behind the ball.

These are the best videos I can get, I know they are limiting. Ill try to get a better one when I go to Wisconsin (i am in NY right now).

One of my short Irons (dont remember which).

3 wood off tee.

Note: This thread is 4719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!